• Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Srenots

Srenots

Likewise man im allways here just more "pc" cuz of all the snow .....

It goes cindy 99x alien bubba x blue velvet x alien bubba x alien bubba x norcalncat piss

Lol noone can remember it ...sometime i forget lol

nice hell ya....us oldtimers ferget sht once in a while....gotta put pen to paper most of the time lol....luv sum C99 as usual and sum Blues...u make that strain ? nice

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
nice hell ya....us oldtimers ferget sht once in a while....gotta put pen to paper most of the time lol....luv sum C99 as usual and sum Blues...u make that strain ? nice
So the original top cross was made by a pal in fortcollins he traded me a shit ton of his work then i continued and added my male. I dont have any pics as this was the first run with these in a few years but i have my keeper cut hanging now ill flex later as i dont grow in my house

Srenots

Srenots

where did u get ur C99 from? i used Mosca BX and was pretty good ....but back in day the original Brothers Grimm was fire as well .....

jipp

jipp

i was told, but its to fucking long to remember, it comes down to being basically alien bubba x norcal cat piss moon male i think?

still wet, give it another day.
So it goes a little like this (blue velvet x alien bubba) x (c99 x alien bubba) x alien bubba
basically alien bubba is what i call it. laughs.

Srenots

Srenots

Just feeling sort of down. Cant get a handle on where we are all headed. Just got done with this piece and a lot of it sort of made sense to me. Very depressing..........

The End of Empire
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-end-of-empire/5611808

ya same feel here bro....with all the crazy sht goin down... Life didnt used to be like this ....was always uplifting....now seems to be a fuckin struggle anymore.....but chin up and rock n roll brotha...hows the youngin anyway?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So this isnt the pfx but it has the same dad ... Blue dream x norcal moontang this is straight fire yeild of blue dream with added frost from pops. Smells like a wisky sour made with a ammonia and blue berries finised in 63 days i feel like she coulda went maybe a bit longer . just a quick cell pic no flash while the wife drives lol

20171003 181112
20171003 181102
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
how did u make the name Popcorn Fart lol? always a story behind a name I dig...
I have no idea where it came from dude gave me hundreds of seeds for a few teens . i ran almost all of them and kept the keepers and then hit them with this special male i found from seafour like 2 or 3 years ago then passed those out and have been digging threw them this year .

Likewise on feedback of the new and improved edition., but I dont think we will get anywhere near the ole skool c99 gene pool is too watered down. Just my .2 cents
I liked the "new" it reminds me of my old cut i had there feels like more jack in it. But when i talked to the brothers in person at the 1st drop when they came back and he assured me that the same mom was used.

i was told, but its to fucking long to remember, it comes down to being basically alien bubba x norcal cat piss moon male i think?

still wet, give it another day.

basically alien bubba is what i call it. laughs.
Exactly the cindy adds head the blue added color and thats about it its pretty much alien bubba bx x norcalmoon

jipp

jipp

So this isnt the pfx but it has the same dad ... Blue dream x norcal moontang this is straight fire yeild of blue dream with added frost from pops. Smells like a wisky sour made with a ammonia and blue berries finised in 63 days i feel like she coulda went maybe a bit longer . just a quick cell pic no flash while the wife drives lol
loooks good, lets hope mine turns out sorta like that.

Top Bottom