wifi medi grow

• Thread starter tahoe og 510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Took a gamble and picked up some dhn white fire clones from harborside I haven't seen any body posting about these cuts so I thought I would share .I picked these up vegged them for only a week and flipped them .I'm now 2 weeks in everything is loorking super healthy and really fast growing .I have a 4x4 tent with a 1000w lamp 2 6in inline fan one sucking out heat:.of the hood and one blowing in .I'm crossing my fingers these are legit cuts .let me know if u have any questions or suggestions.Thx for looking at my post
IMAG02731.jpg

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Here's a pic of day one .ill post some new pics this weekend
IMAG0253-1.jpg

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

The 1st pic is my last grow of tahoe og from seed .2nd is rick James
IMAG0242.jpg
2011-03-24_18-25-20_80-1.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I ran a few White Fire cuts from DHN outside last season. Shit was fire but not a big yielding pheno. Hope u go something better in that department. Herb was top notch tho! Best of luck with ur grow, 510.

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Here's a pic of day one .ill post some new pics this weekend
IMAG0253-1.jpg

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

shit I'm curious aswell bout there white x fire pheno, I've been running dhn gear for the last couple years. i know that they have had one bunk ass genetic before, they had, Fucking incredible, i ran that and found out that they hadn't even searched for a pheno, they had just cloned an unflowered momma. Ive seen there finished alien og and wasn't all that impressed. All that being said, i know that their kens gdp, dream queen, Chemdog #4, blue dream, jill bean, space queen,purple kush which is actually ultra violet but the best purple I've seen yet. All these cuts i can personally say are the top of the food chain. best of the best. So I'm excited to see what their white fire does. I know that they stopped selling the fucking incredible as soon as it was flowered out. i would say that they do make the best cuts around bar none! I really hope this one turns out killer for you, they look awesome so far!

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Thx brother yea the alien was pretty bad but I've seen a lot of really good cuts from them.so far I'm impressed.
So I'm thinking about getting a xxl hood tomorrow I'm thinking it will spread light better in the tent . Anybody have any complaints on these hoods ?

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

I REALLY HOPE THE STRETCH IS OVER ...I THOUGHT TAHOES HAD A HUGE STRETCH THIS IS NOTHING LIKE I'VE EVER SEEN
IMAG0276.jpg

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

IMAG0309

Here's the nutes I'm useing now with my new bad ass blue lab Ph pen that I just picked up

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Heres day 45 just a bunch of popcorn buds ..super dense frosty and smells great but the smallest buds I've ever ran at 45 days.sill love the Crap out of them .I'm starting my peak nute for the final week of feeding

IMAG0330 1
tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

I'm going to start flushing this weekend I useally do one week of Ph 6.5 water and molasses then one week of straight 6.5 Ph water ..I hear some people use cal-mag while flushing any words on useing cal/mag or my useally flushing method?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I wanted 70 but I gotta do it at 65 ...there already getting cloudy under the microscope and its only day 51.thanks for checking my grow

still at 65 days should be pretty potent. the buds look nice. i started to flower these cuts about 6 months ago and i under estimated the stretch and they shot past my light so i cut them down. pretty interested to see how yours finish out.

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Thx mayne ..I really wanted to do low rider style this round but Fuck did I get kicked in the ass by the stretch of the Wifi. how did your white fires turn out ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom