wifi medi grow

• Thread starter tahoe og 510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i didnt get to finish them. they stretched past the light even after a ton of super cropping. after i cut what i had to cut there wasnt much left so the entire plant got pulled to make room for the others in the tent. id have to flower straight from clone to do a run with the wifi

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

That
i didnt get to finish them. they stretched past the light even after a ton of super cropping. after i cut what i had to cut there wasnt much left so the entire plant got pulled to make room for the others in the tent. id have to flower straight from clone to do a run with the wifi
that's sucks .yea I be doing the same next time .

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you live and learn. i did finish the white from dhn and it is fire! nugs form like gdp with less stretch then the white fire but it still gets a little leggy. id run it again with maybe 2 week veg.

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

you live and learn. i did finish the white from dhn and it is fire! nugs form like gdp with less stretch then the white fire but it still gets a little leggy. id run it again with maybe 2 week veg.
Nice I was wondering if those cuts were good or not

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Super ripped right now thought id post some pics of my girl rick James I wish I had some better pics there purple ass Fuck and she is a super freak

2011 03 24 18 25 20 80 1
tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Tahoe sorry broski didnt mean that as a stab at ya friend...
I actually feel the pain
I have had the same issues with the stretch from the trait
it definitely is a buzz kill......
Naah bro I was giving u props i thought it was a good line lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

nice and frosty. looks like it should be some killer bud

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

A couple of them got pretty amber under the microscope so I started chopping them down here's day 63

IMAG0358 1
tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Trim trim trim ....its pretty small buds but I chopped one last week smoked some tonight ...fucking baked like a whole new level baked

IMAG0368 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom