WIFI OG day 63

• Thread starter Professor OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Professor OG

Professor OG

These this is the current WIFI OG im working with in my garden. I just love growing her and she smokes all to well!
Wifi og day 63
Wifi og day 63 2
Wifi og day 63 3

GI JO

GI JO

Now that's one gorgeous bud! You must be one very happy camper:D

Professor OG

Professor OG

Very frosty n dank! Congtars, she puts on some weight too it looks like! Care to share any grow details bro?
Ok got some grow info on the WIFI for ya.

The medium used was coco with canna nutrients and 5gallon spart pots.
Had some big pk spikes throughout the ripening stage.
Temps were 78-84 throughout flower.
Started flush at day 40 and cut down on day 65.

Working on getting some veg pics up of the girl should have them soon.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo is this my buddy prof og or just a lucky happenstance to meet another great person with that handle.great work amigo.

Professor OG

Professor OG

yo is this my buddy prof og or just a lucky happenstance to meet another great person with that handle.great work amigo.
Not the same Professor but we have talked. Im about a mile high from your buddy. Thanks for the input always got to keep the trees growing!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

nice, bud shots Prof.... What kinda of smells/flavors you getting on this one? Nice find bro...

Professor OG

Professor OG

nice, bud shots Prof.... What kinda of smells/flavors you getting on this one? Nice find bro...
In flower it starts to develop a very dank OG scent to it and finishes out with a hint of cinnamon/licorice. After cut down and cure it the cinnamon/licorice tones become more prevalent and you get the dank OG underneath it.

Top Bottom