Wifi or Goji?

• Thread starter mushface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mushface

mushface

Any suggestions on which strain is best? I would buy both but my funds are limited. Thanks in advance

Dynamite

Dynamite

that's like saying apples or oranges

do you want fem seeds or regular ?

mushface

mushface

Thanks for the response. Why do you say its like comparing apples and oranges? Is it because wifi are fem and gojis reg? I thought they both were ogs. But i was done with fems because i just had a bad experience with fems when my pump malfunctioned and caused my crop to herm, but im in need of a og and cant get clones. I need the best in seed form if its fem then thats the chance im willing to take.

the rrock

the rrock

If goji is as strong as wifi,I would run both. Been satisfied with wifi for a couple years, Where is Goji available in seed?

catdaddy

catdaddy

If goji is as strong as wifi,I would run both. Been satisfied with wifi for a couple years, Where is Goji available in seed?
if you're in Cali, Bodhi has released his goji clone and winning offsprings selected from seeds to the public.

bodhi;157471 said:
next drop will have in a few weeks:

a two tray mix of:

goji (bodhi cut)
santa cruz strawberry cheese cake
pinesoul
good medicine f1
hippy slayer
superstitious
purple goji
strawberry dakini
temple

N

nightmarecreature

I have grown the Goji before. I got some nice smelling tropical punch phenos. The smoke was ok. The Wifi is much better than the Goji as far as potency goes.

slumdog80

slumdog80

I was pretty unimpressed with goji, wifi is great and can still be found in non fem.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Ran Wifi..Sexing 10 goji now. I dnt know of wifi regs. If you do I would like to know ware. Please do tell.

slumdog80

slumdog80

My second post cleared that up.

I was pretty unimpressed with goji, wifi is great and can still be found in non fem.

Edit: I was pretty unimpressed with goji, white fire alien is great and can still be found in non fem.
I have never ran white fire it turns out... stoner moment

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

GOJI IS GETN GOOD REVIEWS BUT IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON RASKALS WIFI....GET EM .....A DANK AND STRONG AS PHUKKKKK STRAIN IS WHAT YOU WILL HAVE...WIFI FOR SURE...BUT BODHI ALSO HAS SOME LEGENDARY GEAR TOO.....NOW YOU GOT ME LOOKN AT GOJI...LOL DJ

Aligee

Aligee

I read Bodhi has his gear all the way in Israel way to spread the medicine!

Good read...
http://www.jewishjournal.com/cover_...tandard_for_legal_medical_marijuana_reasearch
...“California is where it began, but it became a mess,” he said. So Golan returned home to Israel, where he poured everything he had learned growing marijuana in California into a farm he later named Better.

“My friend is the owner of Bodhi Seeds out of Santa Cruz, and he went and took master strains that I liked and cross-bred them especially for me to use in Israel,” Golan said. “He created a Purple Kush strain — a cross of Purple Kush, Bubba Kush and Sour Diesel — that was made especially for the desert.” It has since become Better’s most popular strain.

Top Bottom