[wifi pics] post um if you have um!

• Thread starter rvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Wicked grow, that wifi looks great! Just ordered a pack off cc. Hope they're legit fuel funk like yours. Also am excited to pop some of archives Oregon lemons to go along with the wifi. Thanks for gettin us fired up!
Great choice on the OL. I have yet to pop my archives. Don't ask me why hah I need to get on it. I was gifted the pie face, grimace and Casper. If archive calls something lemon I bet it's a lemonade explosion. Def like to see how yours turns out. Haven't seen much posted on the OL.

S

steelcanaries

Hey TOC...i ran a few of the Oregon Lemons and didnt find the "lemon explosion" pheno haha...mine smelled more like Trainwreck, if youre familiar it...the couple phenos I saw werent keepers for me, but I have a few more OL beans to run and maybe Ill get better pheno, more to my liking, in one of those...Im sure there are some nice keepers in the line...if someone put in the time to make f2s and run a bunch of those, Im sure you find some wicked, lemon explosion type of plants....all the best...be blessed...steel

Ritual

Ritual

I just popped some wifi beans a week or two ago (in hopes of crossing with lucky charms), looking forward to them even more now. Awesome popcorn sutton pic by the way rvd

Top Bottom