wifi X bubba - thanks AG

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

heres the wifi x bubba the homie aligee kicked down. i started with 7 going straight into rockwool. 6 germed and 4 made it. 1 was my fault by putting a little too deep in the hole and it molded out. the other that didnt make it just didnt break out completly. i got 1 mutant growing funky but ill let it go for a bit and see what happens. the seedlings with the blemishes on them had too much moisture on them when they were in the seed dome but will bounce back no problem. going to try the soul synthetics line from aurora innovations on this grow. thanks aligee for the chance to check these out, much respect bruh

Wifi x bubba   thanks ag
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
nice bruh i got 4 of these going too its gonna be sweet to compare results.

T

TheIronLung317

I got about 6 seedlings going on right now. Can't wait tobsee the outcome, should be some dank!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Hell ya hommie did you check out my thread prodigy's big bushes?? Connie kills it and you know that i dnt just use advanced you know I use botanicare fox farms and a few other things but ya bro I deff love advanced shit you saw the size of the colas on my last harvest 8 zips per plant you rockin the soul still I do admit you got me curious about a few other lines have you tried canna yet?? I have really ben thinking of trying canna I mean one base for veg and flower thats the shit. I have also ben thinking of House and garden too but i think i would not use the roots excel because the GH rapid start works awesome and its half the price how did you breeding turn out with the black water male?? I'm about to hit some white dawg pollen to larry Og, pre98 bubba, the white x Appalachia, julius caesar, alien dawg and i have a bad ass AliG erkle gum bubba thats gonna get some white dawg love juice too shit you know I have a pack of each for you to test as soon as their done hommie

Aligee

Aligee

Looking good Cheese thats too bad the others didnt make it im still getting great germ rates with these ..Good luck hope ya get some dank in there!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hell ya hommie did you check out my thread prodigy's big bushes?? Connie kills it and you know that i dnt just use advanced you know I use botanicare fox farms and a few other things but ya bro I deff love advanced shit you saw the size of the colas on my last harvest 8 zips per plant you rockin the soul still I do admit you got me curious about a few other lines have you tried canna yet?? I have really ben thinking of trying canna I mean one base for veg and flower thats the shit. I have also ben thinking of House and garden too but i think i would not use the roots excel because the GH rapid start works awesome and its half the price how did you breeding turn out with the black water male?? I'm about to hit some white dawg pollen to larry Og, pre98 bubba, the white x Appalachia, julius caesar, alien dawg and i have a bad ass AliG erkle gum bubba thats gonna get some white dawg love juice too shit you know I have a pack of each for you to test as soon as their done hommie

yeah i was goin thru it earlier. had some work to do but gonna get back to it. you have some beautiful girls. i seen that hermie action goin on over there. i hope my cc gear dont fuck up on me when i run it. i ran the white with botanicare. it did real good. unfortunantly i had to pull the white fire and Chemdog #4 cuz shit was to big. yeild was suffering. i held off on the breeding for now. you gonna get some nice crosses with that pollen. cant lose with white dawg.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looking good Cheese thats too bad the others didnt make it im still getting great germ rates with these ..Good luck hope ya get some dank in there!!!

right on bro. i had 6 of 7 so thats not bad at all. the others i take the blame for. thanks bro im sure ima have some kill comin out these lil sluts

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
yeah i was goin thru it earlier. had some work to do but gonna get back to it. you have some beautiful girls. i seen that hermie action goin on over there. i hope my cc gear dont fuck up on me when i run it. i ran the white with botanicare. it did real good. unfortunantly i had to pull the white fire and Chemdog #4 cuz shit was to big. yeild was suffering. i held off on the breeding for now. you gonna get some nice crosses with that pollen. cant lose with white dawg.

Ya the hermi's sucked and you know my game is tight just keep an eye on what ever cc strain you grow just to be safe. Swerve and keyplay from gage green are sending me some gear to make it right at least. shit hit me up when you finish checking out the thread got some shit to talk to you about be easy hommie late.

Top Bottom