Wild Animal Photography

• Thread starter derkaderk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
derkaderk

derkaderk

Hey all, thought I would start a new animal photography thread!!!!

This will be for ANYONE to post pictures of the animals they capture on film.

I haven't seen @DoobieDuck in a while, so hopefully he will drop in at some point and lay down some amazing photography!

Anyway, like I said post away!
Wild animal photography

Wild animal photography 2

Owls
Wild animal photography 3

Snack for the owls (gopher)
Wild animal photography 4

Wild animal photography 5

Mama bear and her cub

Let's see some pics everybody!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@derkaderk thanks for the invite, and challenge. Nice pics friend, and @chickenman man too..love trout fishing. Used to tie my own flies buddy.

So, I do shoot more than just cannabis. Fish and wildlife, from my archives and a trip to Shasta Lake a couple years ago, Bald Eagle. I've returned several years to try and do this again, I think these were a once-in-a-lifetime event....peace..DD
IMG 5662 Bald Eagle C K W

IMG 5666 Bald Eagle C K W

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
wow. Real nice shots....
.Fell in river got my camera wet gambled and lost...Expensive....Nikon d3200, everything works except it will not recognize smart card can send in and see if repairable...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@SmokesalotofVT your post makes me want to scream out BEHOOOOOOLLLLDD MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sarcastically of course

Also believe it or not, there is no filter in my photos just the way grass and sun reacted this eve without a flash

Last edited:
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Wild- is awesome and FREE☺ local town fair . HE's not free and wish I could help him

H

happy b

how about wild brown trout????Pretty pretty. IMO...
Awesome how one can actually catch and release a wild animal...
So that being said a few more chores then off I got searching for Mr Downtown Brown.....
View attachment 520035
a lovely wild brownie right there chickenman.
heres a pic of some animals from my local area (Scotland) a rabbit and a frog and a girraffe. And dont forget the elusive invisible haggis going for the garbage in the weelie bins .
1436119153796 1999187772

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Shows what I know.:) So the cock in the name indicates male? Makes sense, lol.

Top Bottom