wild ruderalis?

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

does anybody know how to get hold of some wild ruderalis seeds without actually going to hungary or russia?

V

v0ssman

its called hemp..hehe go over to the midwest states like Minnesota,an Iowa and youll find both Indica and Sativa varieties growing on the side of the highway. Im sure they have very high amounts of CBD, which is medicinal.

G

greenthumb

i was thinking of trying to cross it and get some 6 foot autos instead of dwarfs

P

poedizzle

There are literally 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of them around here, problem is most herm, i was also thinking about breeding some just for the fuck of it, we call it ditch weed around here and its literally EVERYWHERE!! I guess if you want some seeds it would be SUPER easy to get this fall, BTW there like 6-7' sativia dominate,, peace
~POE~

edit, alse people have tried smoking it and does nothing but give you a headache, also yea there are very few indica varities, mostly sativia, and also some go purple, deep purple, maybe it would be something tollok into but i have the problem of keeping that pollen out and the pollen i want in, peace
~POE~

G

greenthumb

6-7 foot deep purple auto thats been xbred with something nice and strong over a few generations could be very nice after a lot of time

P

poedizzle

Dont doubt it, just have to back cross it many of times,
~POE~

KAL EL

KAL EL

Here is some good info for the uninformed, maybe they should read about it before posting false statements.

G

greenthumb

i dont mind spending years on it if i need to i like experimenting with weed

G

greenthumb

if any kind sole would send me some ditch weed seed i would be eternaly gratefull.
(i know we cant deal seed but if theres no money changing hands its not dealing!)

M

meangreen69

whats up greenthumb..im breeding with a ruderalis ( lowlifes auto ak47 X hindukush)..but breeding for a small plant with lil side branching, i pertty much want a plant that will do well in a SOG set up....im not try to get them to auto flower just cut back the flowering time and height...why not start with a stable line of ruderlis that is potent instead of a wild one that has many phenos that whould make it hard to work with??..MEANGREEN.

G

greenthumb

because i want to start from scratch with totally new stock.that way i can truly call it my own strain and not just a reworking of somebody elses.
plus i will 100% know the lineage from start to end product.

V

viva mexico

because i want to start from scratch with totally new stock.that way i can truly call it my own strain and not just a reworking of somebody elses.
plus i will 100% know the lineage from start to end product.

why not use bag seed? like super commercial weed? i can pretty much bet, that the genetics are not "worked", and you would be starting off better than with ruderalis

L

lil miss lone

No, no NO, Please don't do any crossings with ruderalis!!! Got enough probs...

A

addicted

Wish I could help you out Green. Habitat around here is sage brush, ticks, antelope, and more sage brush. Never seen a wild MJ plant in my life, and if I did I probably have a stroke.

I like the idea of what you are doing. I indulge in unusual breeding tactics myself! I have grown out 1000s mexibrick bagseeds, and finally have found a respectable cross.

Latest posts

Top Bottom