Wildill's pheno hunt

• Thread starter Wildill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

Looking to find some keepers out of a few hybrids I made and some that I have gotten. First up is a fem cross I made its nirvanas ssk x mango ak48 at the moment I have four of these going they look quite similar expect one. They where veg 60 days from seed. They other two plants I have is a GDP s1 and a Glacier s1 these where made buy smokman. They are two week into flower. For some strange reason it want upload my pics right side up. These 4 ssk hybrids ..

Wildills pheno hunt
Wildills pheno hunt 2
Wildills pheno hunt 3
Wildills pheno hunt 4
Wildill

Wildill

week 4 update everything looking good the only one I'm concerned with is the GDP she looks to be moving along a little bit slower than the rest that's her in the 2 and 3 pics she still has plenty of time to bulk up i guess. The last pic and the second to last is the glacier and the the rest are the ak crosses

william76

william76

week 4 update everything looking good the only one I'm concerned with is the GDP she looks to be moving along a little bit slower than the rest that's her in the 2 and 3 pics she still has plenty of time to bulk up i guess. The last pic and the second to last is the glacier and the the rest are the ak crosses
Looking good buddy,what is the glacier?76

Wildill

Wildill

lookin real good. friend,any nice phenos?76
Out of the ak x two will make to see a later run I'm liking the #2 and the#4mango pheno #2 has great resin production nice structure nice size buds the mango pheno nice dense mango smelling buds. The glacier and the GDP are looking great I ca tell there going to be some fire I'll be harvesting here in a few days so I'll get picks of right before chop.
Here's a sneak peak of your poly purp bx.. I just popped some f2 Monday they are already above the coco vigorous I can already tell.

william76

william76

Out of the ak x two will make to see a later run I'm liking the #2 and the#4mango pheno #2 has great resin production nice structure nice size buds the mango pheno nice dense mango smelling buds. The glacier and the GDP are looking great I ca tell there going to be some fire I'll be harvesting here in a few days so I'll get picks of right before chop.
Here's a sneak peak of your poly purp bx.. I just popped some f2 Monday they are already above the coco vigorous I can already tell.
The mango does look nice they all do,iv the polis looking good to,iv held off the last week from popping any polis but I think I'll do tonite,see what we come up with,hope you have a good harvest,76

Icristal

Icristal

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh such nice pictures to looks at after coming home from work, they a gorgeous, so much frost, well done 76

Icristal

Icristal

These are wildills,nice to meet you though icristal,76

hahaha I must have been real tired to screw that one up, lol

Repeat to Wildill, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh such nice pictures to look at after coming home from work, so much frost, well done Wildill,,,hahaha

Nice to meet you as well william76

Wildill

Wildill

Here's a lil update on what's new in the flower room. I have two phenos of what I call purple ak for now. The make is purplerose x ak48 these where form some fem seeds I made awhile back. They are both looking great #2 already has deep purple buds already and there in week three of flower today. #1 is not showing any purple at the moment i can see a light purple but it's not full blown purple like #2. #2 looks a lot like blackrose to me.

PurpleAk#1 day21

Purple Ak #2 day21

Top Bottom