Will a female plant seed, left to long into flowering?

• Thread starter peppertopper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
peppertopper

peppertopper

Hey im wanting to get some seeds, so my friend told me that if a female plant is left in flower it will eventually go to seed is this true without the need of a male? I have a female clone I would like to do this with if so.

I couldnt confirm this online and my first harvest which i may of had seeds starting but i stressed them a bit, so this one is going so much better and would like to try it, so i dont have to keep buying expensive seeds.

Thanks

Tech4523

Tech4523

haha gotcha thank you

you can have a female at the end of her cycle push out stamens bananas or "nanners" you can also stress plants into hermaphrodite...but I don't see the point and isn't a guarantee. Both with produce seeds. Problem is I believe if you allow a hermaphrodite they produce Female and Hermaphrodite seeds and future plants. Not 100% as I'm not into the breeding side of things yet.

just look for Reg Seeds cheaper to buy grow a Male and female and you can produce your own seed supply. Or cross bread strains.

or you can always grow moms and cut your own clones

dire wolf

dire wolf

you can have a female at the end of her cycle push out stamens bananas or "nanners" you can also stress plants into hermaphrodite...but I don't see the point and isn't a guarantee. Both with produce seeds. Problem is I believe if you allow a hermaphrodite they produce Female and Hermaphrodite seeds and future plants. Not 100% as I'm not into the breeding side of things yet.

just look for Reg Seeds cheaper to buy grow a Male and female and you can produce your own seed supply. Or cross bread strains.

or you can always grow moms and cut your own clones
That's the best answer .....👆

Top Bottom