Will a foliar spray help with transplant shock?

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I had this thing sitting super perky and then I accidentally under watered it and I have not been able to recover sense and then I made a stupid mistake and thought I recovered it and decided to transplant it and now it’s going through transplant shock I think

I’m wondering if a foliar spray will help out or do I just need to wait

Strain: 10th planet
Medium: soil
Lights: 2x 200w at 60% 24”
Heat: 72
Humidity: 53
Carbon bag: yes
Water: ph 6

Will a foliar spray help with transplant shock
Will a foliar spray help with transplant shock 2
Will a foliar spray help with transplant shock 3
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I had this thing sitting super perky and then I accidentally under watered it and I have not been able to recover sense and then I made a stupid mistake and thought I recovered it and decided to transplant it and now it’s going through transplant shock I think

I’m wondering if a foliar spray will help out or do I just need to wait

Strain: 10th planet
Medium: soil
Lights: 2x 200w at 60% 24”
Heat: 72
Humidity: 53
Carbon bag: yes
Water: ph 6
new growth is still happening on tenth planet right now soil is moist I watered yesterday but I didn’t water until run off - also it’s been four days since I had under watering issues.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Transplant shock can occur for a number of reasons, sometimes its when the medium you are switching into is dry. Sometimes its unavoidable but if you watered sufficient then no worries plants typically jump back within a week. Give it a couple days and then see

Last edited:
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Transplant shock can occur for a number of reasons, sometimes its when the medium you are switching into is dry. Sometimes its unavoidable but if you watered sufficient then no worries plants typically jump back within a week. Give it a couple days and then see
I truly appreciate it man I don’t know what I would do without this forum

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

High RH is the best "cure" for transplant shock....
Your humidity seems a bit low ...bump it to 65 and you will see quickly improvements
They looks nice anyway!

Latest posts

Top Bottom