Will an unregulated light schedule mess up autos?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Say i give them 4 hours of darkness one day but then forget to for 2 days after than then do it again ..would this be a problem

lenhug

lenhug

From my limited growing of Autos they seem to be ok with it as long as not a regular occurrence. I did that in last grows as couldn't decide on the sweet spot for hours per day so messed around a bit and they were always fine. Think you'll be all good.

Redneckx

Redneckx

From my limited growing of Autos they seem to be ok with it as long as not a regular occurrence. I did that in last grows as couldn't decide on the sweet spot for hours per day so messed around a bit and they were always fine. Think you'll be all good.
Imo you can hardly fuck up autos with the light schedule just the case, they don't recieve not enough or too intense light.
I often go in my tent during night time to check the other plants, I don't think they even care, same during flower...
Change my mind.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Imo you can hardly fuck up autos with the light schedule just the case, they don't recieve not enough or too intense light.
I often go in my tent during night time to check the other plants, I don't think they even care, same during flower...
Change my mind.
Someone was tellin me to do 24 hours which I was doin for the first like 2 weeks but then I read online that they grow better if they get 4-6 hours of darkness.. which one u think is better or does it not matter

Redneckx

Redneckx

Someone was tellin me to do 24 hours which I was doin for the first like 2 weeks but then I read online that they grow better if they get 4-6 hours of darkness.. which one u think is better or does it not matter
I'd prefer 20h, a little rest for the beauty couldn't damage but wrong dli can.
If on autos I would take the longer light schedule, simple bigger yield.
One of the pro's for autos.
Don't let's talk about the cons 🤣
But tbh I love em all.

Top Bottom