Will buds fatten more on 7 week Skywalker OG??

• Thread starter TONKAMAN77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

She's 30 inches tall exactly. How much more should I expect the buds to fatten ? Little if any ?

Will buds fatten more on 7 week skywalker og
Will buds fatten more on 7 week skywalker og 2
AKgrow

AKgrow

They have weeks left by the look of it. They will fatten up quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Wait until you see the pistils darken and recede. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

They have weeks left by the look of it. They will fatten up quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Wait until you see the pistils darken and recede. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
Thanks for quick answer! What exactly do you mean by recede??

AKgrow

AKgrow

They white hairs will turn orange and curl up. They will pull back into the calyx (the part that they come out of) and the calyx will swell up and almost swallow them. This is one sign of ripeness. Usually you would check the trichomes with a jewelers loupe or microscope to see if they are changing from clear to cloudy to amber, cloudy trichomes are ripe trichomes. Your buds need a few weeks to ripen up.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Oh I gotcha. Thanks for info. I have a loop and the Triches definitely still clear. The triches are starting to spread more now as well.

Top Bottom