Will Bug bombing my house harm my lovely ladies? Veg and/or flower?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey Farmers!

Back with a question that I think I know that answer too but I rather be sure with some experienced people.

First my lovely dirty neighbors brought roaches to building. Spots a few killed them, then paced a few traps and sprays in areas. But I feel like I should have the landlord bomb the entire house to get rid of everything in between.

Just wondering if bug bombing in anyone’s experience has affected their plants. I’ve read it depends on the brand but that’s google and we all know google is “always 100% correct“

Thanks 💪

Homesteader

Homesteader

Probably be fine but I would spray it down with water after.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah I mean I would unless the room was infested too. I think they are safe either way though.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I wouldn't fumigate the tent, but I also know that isn't what you're asking.

Barring direct contact with your plants ... if its pet safe after application you'll probably be just fine.

MrGood

MrGood

Gotcha 🤟 appreciate it! Sucks I gotta do this but it’s lowkey a blessing in disguise in case anymore are lurking in the shadows

TomH

TomH

If you bugbomb your house be sure to turn off any sources of flame or spark (Pilot lights, electronic switches etc.).
Home explosions have occurred due to vaporization of volatile substances.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You are told not to expose food to it.. What makes you think your pot would be safe to smoke?
The premise I'm operating on is if there's no contact, you're likely safe .. especially if it's pet friendly after application.

This doesn't mean that a grower shouldn't take extra precautions to assure no fumes make it into the tent. Zip it up, close all other entry points. Turn off fans and lights during the process.

The only other option really is to move the plants and that may not be something that can be done.

MrGood

MrGood

The premise I'm operating on is if there's no contact, you're likely safe .. especially if it's pet friendly after application.

This doesn't mean that a grower shouldn't take extra precautions to assure no fumes make it into the tent. Zip it up, close all other entry points. Turn off fans and lights during the process.

The only other option really is to move the plants and that may not be something that can be done.
Yea I can’t move them 😭 sadly. Best bet is in tents and cover with garbage bags to help prevent contact and turn everything off for the few hours like suggested. I’ll definitely look into some that are pet friendly or something along those lines 🤟
Thanks everyone

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You might try Monterey Garden insect spray.. It's made from a naturally occurring Spinosad.. https://www.spinosadrx.com/scabies/safety/
That won't touch the source ... the neighbor.

Hey yeah, that's an idea ... exterminate the neighbors for bringing the critters in ... I'm kidding of course, but the whole property needs treated from the way I understand things. The property is along the lines of a condominium style living. I could be wrong about some or all of that though.

MrGood

MrGood

That won't touch the source ... the neighbor.

Hey yeah, that's an idea ... exterminate the neighbors for bringing the critters in ... I'm kidding of course, but the whole property needs treated from the way I understand things. The property is along the lines of a condominium style living. I could be wrong about some or all of that though.
I wish I could brother 😭 but yea it is a condominium style living

BudBogart

BudBogart

Bug bomb a room with plants flowering? Never would I ever. The bomb disperses and will land on every trichome you have. You have to cover all food and kitchen stuff. You set off the bomb then close doors and leave. After it settles it is safe to re enter.

Top Bottom