Will eating mango's get you more baked???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

I fucking love mangoes............... stoned or not

Anybody ever tried Philippine Brand Dried Mangoes? Unbelievable flavor and texture for dry fruit. They could be part of my last meal

DismalDude

DismalDude

I adore mangoes. Spent many a day in mango trees picking and eating... They're expensive at the grocery store.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hit up a mexican market they are cheap!I cut em up and freeze them then just throw them in smoothies.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

It definitely makes you feel more stoned...I've noticed it the most with edibles. Real heavy groggy high - pretty sure it's the myrcrene in mangos that contribute the effect. A naturally recurring terpine in many plants and can definitely be found in pretty high levels in a lot of different strains.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I can say for sure that when we've had a nice smoke with what we call,"Mango madness martini's",the effects were mind numbing.

J

Jalisco Kid

We have 4 varieties of mangos, mainly kents on the ranch. Hundreds of trees to cruise thru. I can honestly say I probably burned before and after eating and have not noticed a difference. We're are talking over a long period. But I can say a tree ripened mango is perfect munchie for afterwards. We have to boil mangos until they are 600* before we can ship them to the US. If you like them up there you would more then likely cream your jeans if you tried one of ours here at the ranch.
My fav is mango cobbler after a nice haze. JK

MoodySass

MoodySass

We have 4 varieties of mangos, mainly kents on the ranch. Hundreds of trees to cruise thru. I can honestly say I probably burned before and after eating and have not noticed a difference. We're are talking over a long period. But I can say a tree ripened mango is perfect munchie for afterwards. We have to boil mangos until they are 600* before we can ship them to the US. If you like them up there you would more then likely cream your jeans if you tried one of ours here at the ranch.
My fav is mango cobbler after a nice haze. JK

You own a mango farm?? :cat:

MoodySass

MoodySass

No that's work .I am staying on our family ranch where the mango's are until my home is built about a mile away. I will have macadamia trees,less work and disease.Plus they store well until you get the price you want.JK

That's so cool! :cat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom