Will I have enough light for more than one plant

• Thread starter Kdeccastar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdeccastar

Kdeccastar

I have two full spectrum cheap feit lights and one 1000w light hanging up and my next grow I'm going to use much bigger pots and have two of them I just want to know if I will have enough light

Will i have enough light for more than one plant
Will i have enough light for more than one plant 2
Will i have enough light for more than one plant 3
GuySmiley

GuySmiley

They look like the same feits I have. I use them for veg, only with the blue & white diodes on. I use a 1000W HPS to flower.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If the lights have blue and white, turn them all on. The plant needs all of it. But keep it far enough away so they don't burn.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just the one setting so I'm thinking about getting a different light or one more for the next grow
Blurples (Blue & Red LEDs) are Ok, but they do not have the correct full spectrum. White, green, Infra red, and UV are all missing.
Spider-Farmer is a sponsor here and we really like their products. We have a coupon for them here on the site somewhere. They make good lights.

Kdeccastar

Kdeccastar

Blurples (Blue & Red LEDs) are Ok, but they do not have the correct full spectrum. White, green, Infra red, and UV are all missing.
Spider-Farmer is a sponsor here and we really like their products. We have a coupon for them here on the site somewhere. They make good lights.
The feit lights are full spectrum but I'll take a look at the spider farmer lights. But on a real note do you think I could have two plants in there and be okay I normally grow outdoors but I'm sick of waiting for grow season here in newengland

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The feit lights are full spectrum but I'll take a look at the spider farmer lights. But on a real note do you think I could have two plants in there and be okay I normally grow outdoors but I'm sick of waiting for grow season here in newengland
As long as you have enough of the correct light, you can grow a forest.
You never said how much space you have. That will tell us how much light you need and how many you can grow well.

Kdeccastar

Kdeccastar

5'x 2' and about six foot high ,but I started this plant in a small grow tent 27"x18"x48" but decided to make a room for the next grow soo it will have better temp control

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

A 5x2. A Pair of SF2000's would give you enough light to push 4 at once in that space.
Bar lights are better because they spread the light out evenly in comparison to a board light.
In your space, 2 board lights will give you all the light you will ever need in that space to grow some killer smoke.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We are planning on building 2 or 3 small 5x5 rooms when we get moved. Each will have an SE5000 upgrade in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom