Will I Have Enough Space?

• Thread starter Seejaneshred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seejaneshred

Seejaneshred

First indoor grow. Using 3 lumigrow pro 325 led lights, DWC , 8ft x 8ft tent, 50% rh, 65 nite 75 day temps, growing 6 Crystal plants, GH TRIO nutes are used with consistent pH of 6.2. I've included pics. My question is should I put two plants under each light? There's 4 , 4x4 spaces in the tent, should I space them out or should I let them bush together so they can receive some additional light from the 3 lumigrow being closer together? Also, are there any noticable issues with the plants health that you can see. Any opinions would be appreciated. All the plants have been pruned since these pics so not as bushy currently. Threw them into flower about 3 days ago.

Will i have enough space
Will i have enough space 2
Will i have enough space 3
Will i have enough space 4
Will i have enough space 5
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Looks great... plenty of room. ..you could fit 6 more in there hahaha

GBAUTO

GBAUTO

Based on the light output, each of those arrays will flower a 3x3 area. With the 6 girls you have I'd try and configure a triangle with your lights and then form a circle of the six plants with a pair on each side of the light. Not the best coverage but it maximizes what you have.

Seejaneshred

Seejaneshred

Yeah, I'm seeing variations in the growth of the plants and coverage from the lights. I'll arrange the lights in that fashion and take some par readings before I move the plants. I'll let you know the results.

Seejaneshred

Seejaneshred

I will say that these lil ladies have already grown 30% larger since these pics. I'm really looking this Crystal strain from ilovegrowingmarijuana. Very impressed with it's performance!!!

Top Bottom