Will infrared light affect my plants ?

• Thread starter salsaduude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

salsaduude

I bought a costco camera system and was toying with putting one of the cameras in an outbuilding used for growing , biggest reason is security ,if someone breaks in,I want a good view and was also thinking it would be a good way to check on my plants from in my house or even online remotely if I wanted ,my question is,how much does infra red spectrum affect grow patterns ? anyone know ? or better yet,has anyone done this ?
Thanks in advance

S

salsaduude

what,no answers or advice ? am i a groundbreaker here ? well,I guess I'll find out on my own and let anyone whos interested know ,thx anyways

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey partner have you found anything out on the subject yet I also have a camera system and put two of them in my grow now my auto flowers are freaking out but not sure if it is the IR or the genetics

Camdawg

Camdawg

Hey partner have you found anything out on the subject yet I also have a camera system and put two of them in my grow now my auto flowers are freaking out but not sure if it is the IR or the genetics
Take out cameras for a week or two monitor plants for reaction. Could solve both your questions.

Top Bottom