Will lights being too close affect yield negatively?

• Thread starter Thriv3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The bulb height issue is most likely the the reason for your deficiency. Having your light too close to your plants can adversely affect nutrient uptake and often causes nitrogen deficiencies. Now that you've backed off your light just keep feeding normally and the issue should not get worse as long as your ph/ppm are in order.

Thriv3

Thriv3

just an update, turns out i didnt have a deficiency. I have a small root aphid infestation in my flower room and its kinda bad in my veg room. I've decided to try an organic approach for the ladies in flower using SNS 203 soil drench just to slow them down, i dont think there's any winning there. I'm taking a more harsh approach for my veg using spectracide. The only reason i've decided to use chemicals on my veg is i've learned with these pests that adapt quickly u have to hit them hard right away. Sprectracide is not systemic and the traces should be gone by the time i harvest. Check out my thread a lot of people have these things hiding in run after run without knowing thinking its a deficiency.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Oh no, that's bad. Really bad. Did you buy soil that had been stored outside? The only thing I have heard of that works on root aphids is that bayer advanced stuff which is systemic. Good luck bro, you have an uphill battle ahead of you.

stickyicky

stickyicky

just an update, turns out i didnt have a deficiency. I have a small root aphid infestation in my flower room and its kinda bad in my veg room. I've decided to try an organic approach for the ladies in flower using SNS 203 soil drench just to slow them down, i dont think there's any winning there. I'm taking a more harsh approach for my veg using spectracide. The only reason i've decided to use chemicals on my veg is i've learned with these pests that adapt quickly u have to hit them hard right away. Sprectracide is not systemic and the traces should be gone by the time i harvest. Check out my thread a lot of people have these things hiding in run after run without knowing thinking its a deficiency.

Get some nematodes to kill off the larvae!

K

kashinc

on one of my past grows I had a 1000watt in a supersun2 over a 2x4 tray. The ladies had too much light and when they have too much light they will do one of two things depending on the strain. They will either crip and burn or bleach like my plants did. The first few inches of my colas were completely white and not white in a good way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom