Will My Buds Grow Bigger And How Long Do I Have Left ??

• Thread starter Cookimonsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will my buds grow bigger

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Total voters
C

Cookimonsta

Hi this is my first grow, I got 10 clones from my friend he said they are super silver haze but that is all the information I have on them. They are under ttwo 600w how lights They are growing in coco and I used canna a+b and rhizoctonic through veg and use a+b, boost and molasses during flower. The temps are 25 degrees Celsius and humidity is 42%. They are in day 42 flower. Will my buds get bigger or get heavier they are frosty and very stinky but just want to no is there much longer to go. And will they thinken up and grow bigger. Any advice will be great

Will my buds grow bigger and how long do i have left
Will my buds grow bigger and how long do i have left 2
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea they should get bigger and more dense as time goes is say you have atleast 20 plus more days

C

Cookimonsta

What do you predict a plant like that getting in dry weight

C

Cookimonsta

Lol I know I'm so excited. to be fair I'm more concerned with how sense they will get because they are quite squidgy.

Cultivate420

Cultivate420

3 oz dry weight? I'm was I right lol. Nice looking haze brother happy smoking

xeamonk

xeamonk

ahhh yea.... 42 days in and they look like theyre just about to really start swelling :) my last harvest i had all different plants from seed, one plant didnt look like it would give me much of anything until around the flush and she swelled up nice and continued to do so until they were ready :)

notice you have lots of white hairs still? they will keep blooming like that pushing pistils and stacking weight, just keep her steady now, she looks great! nice and frosty :)

Top Bottom