Will My Plants Be Ruined ?

• Thread starter newbie1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newbie1

newbie1

Hey Dudes. My plants are under a 600 watt lamp and have been for 5 weeks. My Ballast broke and it was the only one i had :-( It was new and under warranty so new one on the way. My question is will this now mess up the plants ? ive put them in a room in day light but its nowhere near the 18 - 6 schedule they have been used to. The people i got ballast from do very quick delivery so i expect to get it tomorrow or the next day at the very latest.

Will my plants be ruined
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I think it'll be alright in veg they are pretty tough to fuck up at least in my experience. How long have they been without? Maybe someone who has experienced this problem will have a more definitive answer

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just make sure you keep the lights going 18-6. The change in intensity till you get your ballast wont screw anything up. But make sure they continue to get the exact photo-period until your ballast arrives. Even if it only the lights in the room they are in. Changes in the interval of length of day will stress them.

newbie1

newbie1

Thanks all for comments. Last night it came like a flash of light, lol, leave ordinary light on timer and wait for balast. I can be so slow sometimes. Next time stop, breathe think ha ha :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks all for comments. Last night it came like a flash of light, lol, leave ordinary light on timer and wait for balast. I can be so slow sometimes. Next time stop, breathe think ha ha :)
LOL good to see you got the place I was trying to guide you. Hey man we all have those brain F@@@ moments. At least I do. :) Getting worse the older I get.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey Dudes. My plants are under a 600 watt lamp and have been for 5 weeks. My Ballast broke and it was the only one i had :-( It was new and under warranty so new one on the way. My question is will this now mess up the plants ? ive put them in a room in day light but its nowhere near the 18 - 6 schedule they have been used to. The people i got ballast from do very quick delivery so i expect to get it tomorrow or the next day at the very latest.
Theyll be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom