will plants still get big?

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

HI people.
I ve got a question!.
once pollenated will the buds keep growing and filling with more seed or would it stop growing and just produce bud from the calyxes that are already there?

P

purpleblockhead

you should wait till your buds are about the size of quarters and nickels with a lot of healthy white hairs than put your male in with your females, your buds will keep growing but they will be full of seeds, my first time making seeds i messed up i flowered my male and female at the same time my male was in full flower way b4 my female and i didnt get that many seeds, my second time i waited till my female was ready and i got 1600 seeds, the more white hairs on your female the more seeds you get

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I could not tell in difference in the ones I pollinated and the ones that were seedless.It takes about 30 days or more for the seed to form,I crossed Purple Mandala#1 with Pot of Gold .I grew 3 plants and had three phenos on this run,I going to pop a few more,I have not got to sample.(waiting to cure)I usually wait and dust about day 25 of flowering and seperate to another closet when I pollinate. If you dont over dust the weed in still great

B

bicycle racer

buds grow to similar sizes potency is the same yield is a little less but well worth it considering what good seeds go for these days. i have pollinated plants and thought the seeds didnt take it grew as it normally would upon drying i was pleasantly suprised by many seeds. some plants are obvious when pollinated other plants are harder to tell it depends on the size of the calyxes.

Top Bottom