Will seedbanks ripping breeders off ever change or go away?

• Thread starter wobbleysausage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I mean it effects everyone. Most people don't even know or understand what it is I'm talking about unless they grow. They get told by a grower that oh I'm growing white widow, or Bruce banner or 9 pound hammer (which i just picked up and a hat to rep jinxproof genetics) and the grower themselves might not even know they bought seeds that just had the name ripped off of the creator. Its bogus. And its to blame why we can't even trust people when they say what strain they have. Like now you should follow it up with I have Bruce banner from dark horse. Or I have Bruce banner from sensi seeds. It pisses me off people consider these seed banks legit. Like North atlantic. I've given them money when I had no idea they didn't have real legit seeds. They just resale the other seedbanks and fake ass breeders junk. Forever will I be giving the real breeders my money that don't try to rip me off like jinx proof. 60 bucks for 12 reg seeds is %100 fair. Not 100 bucks for 10 reg seeds like some breeders try to sell for which is also horseshit because now, instead of the breeders just getting fuckdd they pass it on to the consumer and I don't get down with that. Sorry if this sounds like a rant but it took me years to unravel what seeds and genetics truly are. I will be reppin people and companies like jinxproof from here till I die. I even bought one of his hats to show it. Like I'm trying to find a grow diary for 9lb hammer and half of them are fake ass. genetics.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

LOL. I like the rant . Your talking 60 bucks . No big deal. Here is what you do. Tell the seller you want the original breeder pack.
I only get seeds in the original breeder pack if i am going after such and such. If its not what i ordered i call the bank tell them hey you messed up. If all else fails i dispute it on my credit card .
North atlantic i ordered 5 or so times from them. Every time they had original breeder pack .
Grey beard is also a excellent supplier . Today i am happy to say HERBIED HEADSHOP now has new ownership . Strong suggest you contact them for exotic seeds .

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I mean it effects everyone. Most people don't even know or understand what it is I'm talking about unless they grow. They get told by a grower that oh I'm growing white widow, or Bruce banner or 9 pound hammer (which i just picked up and a hat to rep jinxproof genetics) and the grower themselves might not even know they bought seeds that just had the name ripped off of the creator. Its bogus. And its to blame why we can't even trust people when they say what strain they have. Like now you should follow it up with I have Bruce banner from dark horse. Or I have Bruce banner from sensi seeds. It pisses me off people consider these seed banks legit. Like North atlantic. I've given them money when I had no idea they didn't have real legit seeds. They just resale the other seedbanks and fake ass breeders junk. Forever will I be giving the real breeders my money that don't try to rip me off like jinx proof. 60 bucks for 12 reg seeds is %100 fair. Not 100 bucks for 10 reg seeds like some breeders try to sell for which is also horseshit because now, instead of the breeders just getting fuckdd they pass it on to the consumer and I don't get down with that. Sorry if this sounds like a rant but it took me years to unravel what seeds and genetics truly are. I will be reppin people and companies like jinxproof from here till I die. I even bought one of his hats to show it. Like I'm trying to find a grow diary for 9lb hammer and half of them are fake ass. genetics.
It’s Definitely a hot topic right now! I had made a comment on another post about these newer strains need to just go away. Half of why I said what I said is this right here, the other half is I just like the older strains with less mixed hybrid effects. Thats just me. But yeah when i was in the outdoor scene I saw a lot of folks do shit I would never dream of doing (not alll are bad but damn, we must have most of them in my area) and Im not surprised that people are ripping off names and genetics, when you enter the “business” side of weed it fucking sucks! Not saying I dont appreciate the growing equipment aspect of it, we all gotta make a buck. I just try and stay away from the greed aspect of it.

Its up to folks like you wobbleysausage to keep up the good fight. I’ve wanted to buy some seeds so badly of a strain I want to smoke but couldn’t swing the price along with building my grow space and have read just enough to be wary of all the different breeders claiming what they have my be not what they say or not as stable or whatever. Again im totally new to the indoor scene on my own and definitely new to the seed game. I feel like my grandma at a iPhone store! Hahaha! In addition I have heard good things and have read reputable posters here repping TRUSTFALL. When I can I plan on purchasing some from him.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

LOL. I like the rant . Your talking 60 bucks . No big deal. Here is what you do. Tell the seller you want the original breeder pack.
I only get seeds in the original breeder pack if i am going after such and such. If its not what i ordered i call the bank tell them hey you messed up. If all else fails i dispute it on my credit card .
North atlantic i ordered 5 or so times from them. Every time they had original breeder pack .
Grey beard is also a excellent supplier . Today i am happy to say HERBIED HEADSHOP now has new ownership . Strong suggest you contact them for exotic seeds .
I have no issue paying a fair price for seeds. Its just the breeders get fucked by banks, and some of the breeders decide they will charge more for their seeds which all power to them its just not supported by me. Charging $20 a seed or more from a plant that easily produces thousands of seeds is beyond me. Thats why I mentioned jinxproof so much. He is fair to the consumer even though he is getting fucked by seed banks selling his genetics that they don't even own. It happens everywhere. I consider many seed banks"legit" but they are still selling copycat seeds that aren't really the real genetics.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

It’s Definitely a hot topic right now! I had made a comment on another post about these newer strains need to just go away. Half of why I said what I said is this right here, the other half is I just like the older strains with less mixed hybrid effects. Thats just me. But yeah when i was in the outdoor scene I saw a lot of folks do shit I would never dream of doing (not alll are bad but damn, we must have most of them in my area) and Im not surprised that people are ripping off names and genetics, when you enter the “business” side of weed it fucking sucks! Not saying I dont appreciate the growing equipment aspect of it, we all gotta make a buck. I just try and stay away from the greed aspect of it.

Its up to folks like you wobbleysausage to keep up the good fight. I’ve wanted to buy some seeds so badly of a strain I want to smoke but couldn’t swing the price along with building my grow space and have read just enough to be wary of all the different breeders claiming what they have my be not what they say or not as stable or whatever. Again im totally new to the indoor scene on my own and definitely new to the seed game. I feel like my grandma at a iPhone store! Hahaha! In addition I have heard good things and have read reputable posters here repping TRUSTFALL. When I can I plan on purchasing some from him.
If you are going through a single person whom has a reputation then I would trust them and pay more for the real deal genetics but yeah. I'm not paying $20 a bean when the plant produces several thousand seeds itself. I understand some breeders needing to charge more because banks rip their name and genetics off. But I can no longer support these banks that I used to when I was ignorant to how things really work. Like so many banks selling Bruce banner, you cant even get the real one unless you know the dude personally. I mention jinx proof because I bought his 9 lb hammer right from his website. But if you look up 9lb hammer seeds on Google, his website isn't the one that comes up. Thats fucked.

B

BuffNuts

I will be reppin people and companies like jinxproof from here till I die. I even bought one of his hats to show it. Like I'm trying to find a grow diary for 9lb hammer and half of them are fake ass. genetics.

Guarantee you that's that Jinx losers problem. Most this shit, these clown characters, you realize these clowns have a smaller grow than yours and do not work in the facility their seed came from. And don't get me started on the fem industry.. Aka "happy accidents at state-licensed scale".

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just go through @Trustfall and call I a day

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Guarantee you that's that Jinx losers problem. Most this shit, these clown characters, you realize these clowns have a smaller grow than yours and do not work in the facility their seed came from. And don't get me started on the fem industry.. Aka "happy accidents at state-licensed scale".
Unsure what you mean. Your saying jinx didn't do any of the breeding? Idk I've listened to him talk and he even said he grew up 100s of these seeds. Nothing can be proven but like if you cant even trust people then I guess seed banks it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom