Will This Ever Work? (My Hello)

• Thread starter thcaffiliate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thcaffiliate

Good evening everyone. This is my hello forum. I'm new to this entire thing and have read read read, watched, watched watched a lot of 'informative' cultivation and I just still feel as though the final product of me becoming and feeling like an official THC Farmer 'hehe' a.k.a 'grower' for short is years away. I do not have my own place to set-up camp. I move frequently back and forth from school into a cold mountainous climate where I know that growing isn't optimal. So.. I'm waiting for my souvenirs to get delivered and will most likely just store them until I am not feeling dejected and depressed about the outlook of my farming career.

Not only is that adding on to my 'downer' mood but the outlook of getting a medical marijuana card for my sickle cell anemia is not bright either due to my area; and the amount of hoops that have to be leaped through.

Feeling this way and not even getting started yet just can't be good

Uplifting words?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm - man I would jump through all them hoops if I were you - you have a serious chronic condition - you should be golden

good luck and stay up

T

thcaffiliate

welcome to the farm - man I would jump through all them hoops if I were you - you have a serious chronic condition - you should be golden

good luck and stay up

True - but hell.. the state I live in doesn't issue cards and if I get it from somewhere else I'm not that positive if I'll be good where I stay at..

Nice to meet you though motherlode - I wish you the best of luck with your trial Moderator-ship.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol thx - Im gonna need it :worried

C

campac medical

hey bud depending on how cold ur mountain area is, u could prolly setup a greenhouse an run some cold weather strains, search for seeds from seedbanks in canda like reeferman or bcbud depot, if u can get the texada timewarp im sure ud be able to pull a harvest out, either that or build a greenhouse and invest in autoflowers, the pros about a greenhouse are infinte when it comes to cold weather, u can use either a portable heater(preferbably electric, no diesel to pollute the land) or u can use lamp oil candles but if ur gonna use candles make sure there in a safe spot, the greenhouse wil protect u from weather an also alllow u to force flower if needed, an jus because the state ur in doesnt have medical cannabis doenst mean u still shouldnt use cannabis for your medicine, dont let em push pharmas on you, you have a right to the medication you chose for your illness dont let them win, keep up the fight and stay postive and i can already see that ur gonna have some happy harvest, have fun farming and be kind to the natural land

S

stifler

Welcome to the farm.
Go for a closet grow at home and F**k the card

Top Bottom