divine genetics
Will this mutant produce anything
Will this mutant produce anything 2
Will this mutant produce anything 3
Will this mutant produce anything 4
opium its 2 weeks old

Beazy

Beazy

Looks like it could sprout a couple lower branches those becoming your tops !! Definitely looks like it’s done going up from the middle tho 😂😂😂I’d let it keep going for sure if ya got the room. Pretty cool never seen one do that before

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

the neon purple cookies pheno in my avatar pic originated from a very strange mutated and warped trifoliate seedling. Her very first preflower was the same neon purple. She was reproductively sterile, formed a waxy leaf surface skin you could peel, and she was impossibly drought resistant to the point of being able to handle a dry DWC bucket for a bit) as well and absurdly pest resistant. I assume thanks to the weird glaucus skin she grew.
Lm

I got a couple inbred weirdos im letting ride right now too. The darker lumpier one (2nd seedling pic) has already proven itself capable of shrugging off a night of rain in the 40's, so much so that it actually caught up in growth to all my other seedlings (she had a rough start and required some surgery)

When i get a weirdo, ever since that purple pheno, i watch them very closely. I used to ditch em and stat others but i think thats a mistake if you have the room to see what they do.

Most mutants revert to normal growth eventually, the purple one did too, but she kept her other strange characteristics, and that is obviously less common. But i do think i believe you have a better chance at finding something truly unique if you let the weirdos ride along.

439477297 978921840485346 3727705219530617986 n

439402443 776105641144729 7960230808944443461 n

Top Bottom