Will this plant come back?

• Thread starter Demon46D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Demon46D

Demon46D

This plant started off ok before the leaves began to yellow. I treated it for nitrogen but it didn’t seem to work. Anyway all the leaves fell off and the plant is creating new leaves.I posted a before and after
Will this plant come back 2
Will this plant come back
I

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

It can come back but needs lot of love. I’d personally flush the crap out of it, transplant in bigger pot and start feeding it diluted nutes before it dries. Then let it dry out. Maybe a light peroxide wash in the middle

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Use like a Tbsp 3% peroxide to 4L water for flush. If there’s any root rot should help it. Try a 2-3 Gal pot. Don’t do any defoliating until the leaves are dead and shrivelled. Keep in mind this could make your plant die/live it’s in pretty hurting shap. Give it veg hrs of lights. 15-16 hrs for good growth. Make sure you see at least 6” growth out of any branching you get before you flip it. It’s not an auto is it?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

If it was me I’d chop it right there, but I’d wait to see new growth first
92D91160 C6D1 40F7 B8C9 E0BAA8FA2ECA

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Put the cutting into soil. There’s your first clone 👍

Demon46D

Demon46D

Use like a Tbsp 3% peroxide to 4L water for flush. If there’s any root rot should help it. Try a 2-3 Gal pot. Don’t do any defoliating until the leaves are dead and shrivelled. Keep in mind this could make your plant die/live it’s in pretty hurting shap. Give it veg hrs of lights. 15-16 hrs for good growth. Make sure you see at least 6” growth out of any branching you get before you flip it. It’s not an auto is it?
I don’t believe it is. I started from seed with this I’m not positive the strain though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom