will this stress my ladies...?

• Thread starter norcalsteve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcalsteve

My plants are 4 wks into the flip. Totally healthy and happy. Checked them today and noticed the lights had come on 3 hr late. Must have bumped into the timer yesterday...I fixed the problem, but am worried this will ruin my crop....am I just paranoid?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

If its a one time thing I wouldn't worry to much. Small light leaks and liggts going out for days at a time is much worse.

B

bastard_x

The plant needs 12 hours of uninterupted light to remain in photo . If your system turned on 3 hours late then it should be turned off three hours late.That way the plant doesnt think the days are getting longer. Shorter day periods wont hurt the plant in photo but shorter nights might confuse the plant and slow the flower growth a week or so . Timer failure and power outages can cause stress but should not cause a major problem unless they occur often .

B

Buddy Flowers

^ so you mean that they need 12 hours of uninterrupted dark

E

E.T.

i think that 14 hrs of dark as a 'one time thing' should not stress out healthy plants much, if at all. as long as the problem is fixed.....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dont sweat it at all they are 4 weeks in and the light stayed off longer no biggy they thaught it was a rainy day

Latest posts

Top Bottom