will this work for autoflower

• Thread starter ferg0089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ferg0089

ok so I'm new to all this and I'm trying to go as cheap as possible. so I order this and wated to know if this is all I would need for growing 2 plants and do I use all 3 from seed to harvest.

Will this work for autoflower
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
ok so I'm new to all this and I'm trying to go as cheap as possible. so I order this and wated to know if this is all I would need for growing 2 plants and do I use all 3 from seed to harvest.
Get all three. It’s a ph perfect blend too. Good stuff.

F

ferg0089

Good I just got mine also, how often should u use it and hoew much in the seedling stage?
good question I would also like to know the answer. I watched a video said don't use anything other than water the first 10-14 days.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good I just got mine also, how often should u use it and hoew much in the seedling stage?
Never nutes in the seedling stage. A healthy seed has more than enough nutrients in it to carry it through until full veg. Never use nutes before week 3 in soil. I feed my plants on every 4th day. With AN trio, you can stay pretty close to the Labels recommend dose without risk of lockout or any nutritional issues at all.

F

ferg0089

Never nutes in the seedling stage. A healthy seed has more than enough nutrients in it to carry it through until full veg. Never use nutes before week 3 in soil. I feed my plants on every 4th day. With AN trio, you can stay pretty close to the Labels recommend dose without risk of lockout or any nutritional issues at all.
do you add calmag or just these 3

Top Bottom