golach

Hello all,

Looking for some advice on this setup.

A Budbox 2.4 x 1.2 x 2
2 x Wilma big pot 9 plants total 18 plants
2 x 600w Areowing lights
1 x 8" pro fan with filter
1 x 5" inline fan

I was going to go with 2 x 300w Leds but have been put of after speaking to various farmers. Also the grow room is joined to a garage and this is where the intake and outake will be going will this be an issue.

Many thanks

S

skatwill1227

that setup will give you issues all day and night. 2 600 watters would be best in a box about 3 x 5 and will give you optimal coverage if not excess. good call on staying away from LED, although they are not complete trash and do have their purpose. Also, you will need to have them 600 watt lights in air cooled hoods and 18 plants will only fit if they have no veg and done in 1 gallon pots.

hiboy

hiboy

I think your overkill with your lights in that small a space. Less heat less a/c needed. Make sure to have fresh air intake. Line the walls with reflective material to utilize all light output.
hiboy

M

meercat.com

hi golach i use the wilma but the old 4 pot mate n evern tho the new nine pots r 18ltr n bigger i would still leave out half the pots or as above be little to no veg as ya wont be able to move they fly up mate ! have you eney runs with hydro under ya belt so to speak? there a grate unit easy to use n good results givern best conditoins good in ya future grow!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I know you will have heat issues in that box..I think 1 600 in there will be fine...What is the CFM on the fans?...Garages sometimes get very warm in the summer and this maybe an issue for drawing fresh air in....can ya bring your fresh air in from the back side of this room?...We want and need fresh air. Happy Growing

take care and be safe

G

Gartner

that setup will give you issues all day and night. 2 600 watters would be best in a box about 3 x 5 and will give you optimal coverage if not excess. good call on staying away from LED, although they are not complete trash and do have their purpose. Also, you will need to have them 600 watt lights in air cooled hoods and 18 plants will only fit if they have no veg and done in 1 gallon pots.

Good steup,
Start your growing, as from your results you can modify the setup...
be in touch with the forum...
share your experience...
:harvest:

Top Bottom