will this work

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

I took a gram and a half of dank ground up with my fingers.Then took some peanut butter and real butter and microed it.Then added sothe bud and suger to the mix.Now i have to cook it right?

MEGA956

MEGA956

I took a gram and a half of dank ground up with my fingers.Then took some peanut butter and real butter and microed it.Then added sothe bud and suger to the mix.Now i have to cook it right?

// Check you tube.

G

GirlCarny

Not my recipe copied from somewhere

Ingredients:

1 gram of cannabis
cracker of choice
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 teaspoons of oil
couple of chocolate chips or Nutella

Directions:

Preheat Oven to 310°F.
Grind the cannabis as finely as possible.
Mix oil and peanut butter together.
Once mixed, add the cannabis, mixing again.
Take mixture and spread thinly and evenly onto one side of the crackers until the mix is completely gone.
Having placed crackers onto baking sheet (spread-side up), cover sheet with foil.
Bake for 23 minutes.
Pull out of oven and uncover.
Take chocolate chips and sprinkle them on half of the crackers.
Let the chocolate chips sit for about 3 minutes.
Use something to spread the chocolate chips (now melted) evenly over the crackers.
Once done, sandwich the crackers together, let cool for a moment, then enjoy!

P

paulycali

Absoulutely you gotta cook it. You need to heat up the ingredients so they become active. Cannabis need to be cooked at the right temp to release the thc and cbd's. Cook away. Find a great recipe. Good luck and enjoy

hiboy

hiboy

lol your funny
simple recipe for ya
1 lb of butter
1 oz of shake
5 cups water
crock pot 12 hrs low, stir occassionaly
while still hot but cool enough to handle,
pour contents thru cheesecloth into container, squeeze cheesecloth
throw cheesecloth away
let container sit in refridgerator overnight
next morning pour out water below butter
make cookies
be high
h

B

Bubbie

As PaulyCali said, Yes you have to cook it in order to release/activate the thc and cbds otherwise you will eating something just for the taste, and probably not that great of a taste. I'm pretty sure that the temperature only needs to reach 177 degrees Fahrenheit in order for them to activate, I know it's a relatively low heat for baking just not sure exactly how low.

Latest posts

Top Bottom