Will we ever see new Haze varieties again?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

The basic story I have is the Haze bros got together and they started breeding the great Sativas of the world. Columbian, Jamaican, Mexican and Thai and there works speak for themselves.

So we may not get same Bros, but I'm sure there still has to be magic out there. Right now it seems like Ace seed is the only seed company right now working on new saliva strains while most of the others seem to be happy with what they have. The best sativa taste in crosses have been the Haze in Jack Herer from Sensi and about 20 years ago BCSC had a really nice Haze that they used in NL#5 x Haze. Both wicked taste and smell. You really notice it when you walk into a room where a joint was just smoked.

Hopefully out there, can someone here me?

fractal

fractal

I made a ton of seeds using dutchgrown's phoenix haze which is 90% neville's or something like that, just wish I had the space to run them and do some real selecting for future use. Also holding original Neville's, would be cool to cross the Nev's to the Jack Herer wouldn't it? I agree the flavors in the Jack are incomparable except to a real long flowering Neville's Haze.

Where we're at now, I don't see the market pushing for more haze it would take a miracle. Who cares though, nobody would pay what that stuff is worth anyways.

R

redlife215

Where is the haze that smells like church incense

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Man ive smoked so many fuggin haze crosses and hybrids i could go the rest of my life never smoking haze again.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I made a ton of seeds using dutchgrown's phoenix haze which is 90% neville's or something like that, just wish I had the space to run them and do some real selecting for future use. Also holding original Neville's, would be cool to cross the Nev's to the Jack Herer wouldn't it? I agree the flavors in the Jack are incomparable except to a real long flowering Neville's Haze.

Good on you for keeping that phoenix haze around Fractal. I've had a few peeps tell me they found some stellar plants in those beans. She only passed those around to a select few originally. If my memory serves me. I wasn't one of the lucky ones but I did get some C99 x PH from JLP after he grew his and made some crosses. Still got 2 or 3 of those beans on ice in here somewhere. Good shit. His Amnesia99 was awesome as well. :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve worked off and on with seeds I got from the Haze Bros. stock back in the day. Haven`t had anything I`d release yet but it`s been fun. I`ve a number of old sativa strains to work with. Many show some promise or could contribute to some great crosses. Problem I have right now is I live at over 4000 ft. and have early Winters. When I complete work on my property I`ll have controlled environment greenhouses and can better my work.

fractal

fractal

Seems like mark has just about everything we dream about! Good luck on that bro, I saw some pure hazes growing at about your elevation in greenhouses with supplemental lighting, and this was in january with snow on the ground. Get some heaters and it's on.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Smoked some California haze yesterday. 'Effin killer weed.

Wanted to post this pic, In case you never seen this cool ass poster.

User265992 pic949033 1349471399

User265992 pic949032 1349471399

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Led that's really sweet, look at the old-school soil recipe; neat shit. I love that root beer haze pheno of the respect you found. Amazing hazy blatant root beer/sarsaparilla smell and taste. Which is only surpassed by its high. It's a real mood enhancing, smiley ass dank. Has a ton of medicinal quality. What ya just smoked sounds quite nice too. :)

I've got a pack of JJ's white haze I can't wait to get into. It's the flying Dutchman original haze male x to the white. I know a real kickbutt of a pheno can be found in there. Boy or girl.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Seems like mark has just about everything we dream about! Good luck on that bro, I saw some pure hazes growing at about your elevation in greenhouses with supplemental lighting, and this was in january with snow on the ground. Get some heaters and it's on.

Oh I wish I had everything! Truth told, with over 22,000 strains I`m not even close! There are always so many more out there to acquire !

juggernaut

juggernaut

My list of Haze phenos is short
nl#5 x haze sensi - loved in unsexed seeds, great taste and clear buzz/ The fem seeds was brutal
Jack Herer - Best tasting Haze so far but I didn't get a strong phono but i'll try again.
Super Lemon Haze - I hate the "lemon" taste but very potent
hawaiian x haze / nl#5 x haze from bcsc 15 years ago. Very impressive and i hope to find again

Other sati vas
kali mist
S.A.G.E. - Something different but very impressive

Other Hazes I should get and are available. Suggestions?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I <3 haze. Killed my slh earlier th is year and was real sad. But just got some special jack H in my rotation, see what she does for me. Never grew her and y'all got some nice things to say about her yeee!

kasperian

kasperian

Bring back the Haze hybrids.
I still love the old hazey hybrids.
Chocolope dna cut
Sage hd clone
Amnesia haze Dutch cuts
S5 haze. Dutch clone

Latest posts

Top Bottom