chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Huge day for arthromeres.
We should be around 90% hereabouts..

sun

sun

what is an arthromere ? not being a spelling nazi at all , but the definition says something about a body segment of a jointed animal.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
what is an arthromere ? not being a spelling nazi at all , but the definition says something about a body segment of a jointed animal.
Astronomer's thinking spell check may have kicked in
Could be a bigley gay for them as well.....lol...

sun

sun

Gotcha Cm .
We will be checking it out , my ol lady says its been 99 years since the last one ? should be pretty bad ass.

jipp

jipp

Gotcha Cm .
We will be checking it out , my ol lady says its been 99 years since the last one ? should be pretty bad ass.
more like 30+ laughs. i saw it in grade school during my science class. :D

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

they are all the time just not in the path it has in the usa
I cant wit im in full exp having a lil party

jipp

jipp

looks like it will be start in oregon by 10am? if so that means ill want to go out by 9:30am i think.

i need my morning bowl.

maybe looking at the eclipse will fix my fucked up vision hah.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ya that sounded weird to me to , in fact we just seen some sort of eclipse in sheboygan a decade or so ago , bbut this ones diferent some how . solar ? lunar ? http://wreg.com/2017/08/21/millions-to-view-first-continental-total-solar-eclipse-in-99-years/

check it out @jipp
its bc its full and its going though the usa that only happen like ever 90 years and sooner or later the moon will b so far from us it will not fully block out the sun over time it will get smaller and smaller

Reactions: sun
jipp

jipp

i have a question my male is getting even worse light cause he grew so big.. would it be a good idea to trim him down to a little bush again.. or let him do his thing with the logic that more leafs means more possible light..

i hate double sided coins.

bowl up.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
wife will be joining in a worldwide meditation concentrating on world peace, sure could use it..
Crazy times we are in, cant remember anything like were going thru nowadays ..
I for one will live my days free from hate, fear, doubt, beer, lol, go for the gusto everyday for my remaining time.
Will stand my ground but let the rest fuss and fight it out..

Freshone

Freshone

wife will be joining in a worldwide meditation concentrating on world peace, sure could use it..
Crazy times we are in, cant remember anything like were going thru nowadays ..
I for one will live my days free from hate, fear, doubt, beer, lol, go for the gusto everyday for my remaining time.
Will stand my ground but let the rest fuss and fight it out..
Damn I had no idea the eclipse caused all that!

Freshone

Freshone

Abc news has an eclipse special on right now,millions of people headed into the path of totality,hotels sold out,people camped on the side of the road wearing stupid glasses and eclipse t shirts,people are suckers for marketing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Im going to a nice park with a small stream to watch it while i sip some mushroom tea then once its done ill go for a float

You Da man......
Floating Gorge tomorrow...

In California, the eclipse is expected to wipe out six gigawatts of solar electricity, according to CAISO, the operator responsible for 80% of the state's power. Six gigawatts is enough to power several million homes. In 2017, solar facilities, ranging from utility power plants to individual PV panels, provided electricity for 4.8 million homes.

Reuters

States that rely heavily on solar power for electricity and are close to the path of totality — like California, North Carolina, and Utah — will need to use a combination of other energy sources to make up the difference, like natural gas, wind, and hydropower.

Reactions: sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom