William's Wonder ... The Chronicles

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

As I promised, I am gonna do a full grow thread on Reef's William's Wonder. I am germing the whole pack so I can do a good thread. Soaked the beans for about 12 hours and strait into promix they went. Next update will be with germ rates.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
finally bro i have been waiting for this i have a pack of rezs and one of reefs i will def follow bro a ? i did not get my seeds in a pack like that how long ago did you score those

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on glad to see this thread and what comes about:)
:passingjoint:

gtd

W

WilliamsWonder

Nice!!! I'll be tuned in for this one. Williams Wonder is one of my all time favorites! Good luck.

WilliamsWonder

M

Malachi

finally bro i have been waiting for this i have a pack of rezs and one of reefs i will def follow bro a ? i did not get my seeds in a pack like that how long ago did you score those

Recieved the beans yesterday from Attitude. I was actually quite pleased only took 5 days to get them.

G

Goldenboy

good thread malachi been thinkin about gettin this William's Wonder myself cant wait to see how thay go for you..

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Looking forward to this grow Brother Malachi...... I really can't wait to see what Reefs WW is like............ I still miss the WW my friend had back in the day.... If Reefs are half as gnarly as that WW I had before I'll be Scooping a couple packs up for sure. Good Luck Bruv!

H

hellboysavage

yes ill definetly be watching this one unfold good luck

215 User

215 User

The stems are red like a candy cane.....
Thanks for puttin it up & out there Malachi !
love that gold writing...

N

negative 1

yeah man, count me in! i love the wonder i grew rez but it should be similar from checking around.....look for plants that smell of banana...i found the stems on the mom that i kept needing to be tied regularly but it was a huge beast of a plant hope it goes well for ya

M

Malachi

I have 4 out of 10 starting to poke their little heads out of the soil. Nothing to exciting to take pictures of, but looks promising. I was worried because after I placed the order I had read about some growers having germination problems with some of Reef's gear. All is good here though.

PS- There is now a pack available from the farm from relist.

D

Dubsta

Can't wait to see these get kickin.. I've always wanted to try the William's Wonder, One day for sure i will.

M

Malachi

OK a little update. Well it has been about a week since I pooped these beans and so far I have an 80% germ rate. The growth is extremely slow. I should have scuffed the seeds because the shells were very hard and there are still 2 who haven't shed their little helmets yet. I don't wanna manually remove them yet because the seedlings are so delicate. Hopefully the growth will accelerate when the root system is in place. These are some of the slowest starting seeds I have ever germed, Like they say though, best things come to those who wait.

M

Malachi

Well I popped these on 2/07 so it has been a little over 2 weeks. I ended up with a 90% germ rate. I dug up the 10th seed and it had rotten away. 2 of the seeds are mutated and seem to have stopped growing. I think these seeds may have been old because it took over a week for them to all surface and start growing. If anyone plans on getting these genetics I would really suggest scuffing the seeds, scoring them or doing a 24 hour soak before trying to germ or plant. I am not trying to talk shit about Reef or his genetics, and I did order these from Attitude so there is no telling how long they have been laying around. They seem to be establishing roots pretty good right now, and I have my fingers crossed hoping to find a keeper out of these. Right next to the William's Wonder I popped some Raskal's OG from Cali Connection and they all sprouted within 24-hours! I have some real high hopes for these. I know seedling pics aren't that exciting but I wanted to do a good grow journal on these because there is nothing out there!

N

negative 1

nice man. i wish i woulda took the time to do a log when i ran em' now i got one lonely one left but it's rez and i dont know if it's male or female. i do know it was good stuff though mine were banana and skunk smeling an odd combo at best. i wish you well on these cuz i wish i'd have kept one in particular.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Good luck with those malachi, def one of my all-time favorite strains. The pheno I had loved the SOG method, which produced some seriously dense delicious nugs.

M

Malachi

These little guys are coming along OK. I am about to move them from the T-5 to the 250MH to xcel the growth. I just made room for them in there. So they will get about another 6 weeks under the 250 before they flower. I am down to 6. The others are some freebies I got powerkush, lemon skunk, and LA Woman from DNA.

Top Bottom