William's Wonder ... The Chronicles

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

you should like these i really hope the one i got is female. i'm watching this one.

Mud Man

Mud Man

cool thread homie,,cant wait to see how these pann out,, been stalking on a pack ! any updates?

B

BUDOGHI

My guess is your right the seeds are probably old and stored poorly. This all probably happened before A got the seeds. Just the same you got nine plants and if they are what they were represented to be you got some great genetics. Good luck and make seeds they'll be guaranteed fresh!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
seeds

i bought a pack of ww from here and am looking forward to growing them. i don't have space now but i might grow them outside this summer. from what i've read they are supposed to be an early finishing strain. fifty days would be nice.good luck!

mal

M

Malachi

cool thread homie,,cant wait to see how these pann out,, been stalking on a pack ! any updates?

Yea the plants are coming along nicely. I am down to 4. I mislabeled some of them (I popped another pack of beans at the same time) and they are big enough now where I can tell the difference in leaf formation. SOme of the leafs off of the second internode are throwing off 10 finger fans! My battery is dead in camera and I will try to show updates in the next few days.

My guess is your right the seeds are probably old and stored poorly. This all probably happened before A got the seeds. Just the same you got nine plants and if they are what they were represented to be you got some great genetics. Good luck and make seeds they'll be guaranteed fresh!

Yea thats what I was thinking. If I find a keeper female I will probally self her to make some S1's that way I can do my part to preserve the genetics. It seems to be harder and harder to find Willies seeds so I just want to have some for backup.

i bought a pack of ww from here and am looking forward to growing them. i don't have space now but i might grow them outside this summer. from what i've read they are supposed to be an early finishing strain. fifty days would be nice.good luck!

I have heard that Williams Wonder is strictly an indoor strain and won't bud unless you induce flowering first inside. I have never tried it outdoors, but you may want to throw it out with a couple other ones so you don't have all your eggs in one basket.

mal

M

Malachi

Here are my 4 Willies I have left, the germ rates weren't as good as I originally thought. I mis-labeled some seeds, but I have high hopes to find a keeper out of these.

215 User

215 User

So far 1 female & 1 male...
Other 3 should show in a couple of days.

N

negative 1

mal whats up with these? i've been checking on ths thread and they look similar to the one i got in leaf structure....very interested bro!

M

Malachi

just took cuts of each and they have been on 12/12 for about 4 days, i am trying to force them to show pre-flowers and then i am going to reveg them and grow them out a little more before flowering them ... i will update with some pictures when the show sex

W

Weedseed

Thx for this thread Malachi.I just transplanted four Williams Wonder Bx1 f2's i got in a trade.They were made by NYCDFan420. One is almost twice the height of the other three.I figure its a male and almost culled him but want t wait a bit longer...peace WS

M

Malachi

For all who asked I have been in touch with Reef via email and he assured me that these seeds are indeed from the original SSSC genetics. He told me that this is like an F8 generation that he breeds.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew this one from Rez and super heavy on the yield and some phenos were super nice and stoney

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I knew they were a rez version of this strain, im curious to see the diferents between rez and reefer' WW.

M

Malachi

Zoo, you remember how long she went for? I have heard variances from 8-10 weeks.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Different phenos so 8 to 10 is on the money but some phenos suck I think . The pheno to look for has a heavy lemon smell to it

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't pull picks from the other site but some of the colas were 2 liter cola bottle size .

Top Bottom