Williams Wonder

• Thread starter calior
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calior

Does anyone have much useful info on williams wonder or its lineage?

Z

zooted

one day a friend and me toked a joint of this and it was one of the most mind stimulating cannabis varieties i have smoked to date. We both talked and talked spinning thoughts blazed as ever. Like focused on the convo, the taste is blurry like my peripheral at the time. but it was great I remembered, as it being organically grown.

L

LionVibez

Nice a friend of mine just recently scored a pack of some WW and now im excited to see what it turns out like once he flowers them! I also heard its a heavy yielder ;) which is always a plus.

V

v0ssman

If anyone wants to get a hold of it; Lots of the clubs around Oakland have bud, if not clones of Williams Wonder. I agree, its one of the most mind stimulating strains ive ever experienced. My body was just along for the ride! haha great anti depressant with minimal handicapping effects :friday:

S

sfzoo

If anyone wants to get a hold of it; Lots of the clubs around Oakland have bud, if not clones of Williams Wonder. I agree, its one of the most mind stimulating strains ive ever experienced. My body was just along for the ride! haha great anti depressant with minimal handicapping effects :friday:

I was under the impression that OAK only had a few clubs...like 4 or 5..is this not true?

Top Bottom