Williams Wonder

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

Hey Farm,

A few years ago i bought 2 oz through a friend of some very amazing bud. I have no pics but the best description i can give is this: taste was ( floral - honey - tea ) looks: giant autumn orange colored calyx and redish pink stems. High was Psychedelic indica.

I asked what the genetics were he said it was (williams wonder x island sweet skunk). I also picked from the same guy and got just the strait williams wonder so i know what pheno he's working with (or most likely) it's this one. I have ISS seeds and know where to get more legit one's just don't know where to get WW. I wanna cross them again and see if i can get something similar to what i got from him.
Williams wonder

Does anyone know of a legit seller of William Wonder?

Thanks.

william76

william76

Hey Farm,

A few years ago i bought 2 oz through a friend of some very amazing bud. I have no pics but the best description i can give is this: taste was ( floral - honey - tea ) looks: giant autumn orange colored calyx and redish pink stems. High was Psychedelic indica.

I asked what the genetics were he said it was (williams wonder x island sweet skunk). I also picked from the same guy and got just the strait williams wonder so i know what pheno he's working with (or most likely) it's this one. I have ISS seeds and know where to get more legit one's just don't know where to get WW. I wanna cross them again and see if i can get something similar to what i got from him.
View attachment 425630

Does anyone know of a legit seller of William Wonder?

Thanks.
I think I read mota knows somebody workin the original,think he was goin to have a look at it too,im sure it's in one of his threads here on the farm,good luck76

canadaseed

canadaseed

thanks man that helps me narrow down my search a lot. i'm gonna look through the forum for info on that. I know sickmeds has WW, dunno if they're any good tho. The guy i knew who was growing it said it he's been growing it since the 70's!!! I lost contact with that guy tho, shame.

william76

william76

thanks man that helps me narrow down my search a lot. i'm gonna look through the forum for info on that. I know sickmeds has WW, dunno if they're any good tho. The guy i knew who was growing it said it he's been growing it since the 70's!!! I lost contact with that guy tho, shame.
Yea,if he's had it that long it would be the real deal to,ill have a look to,all the best,,76

sshz

sshz

SickMed's does a straight Williams Wonder that is quite good......

william76

william76

SickMed's does a straight Williams Wonder that is quite good......
Yea I was just about to post that too!yea it's meant to be ssc original stock they're bred from too,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom