Williams Wonder

• Thread starter dankemhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You can order WW seeds from this site.. as far as clones i wouldn't want any clones floating around michigan of WW.... Ive had them twice ( well my grower did ) and both cuts were utter shit! pick up some seeds from a rep. vendor

SpiderK

SpiderK

Just landed a cut of Williams Wonder from the original Super Sativa Seed Club

This cut has been held by one family ( Dad then three kids ) for a very long time. The kids would grow it for themselves, and I had smoked some about five years ago during poker game. It was filthy can't explain the taste because it was like nothing else, when the baby jar was cracked the entire garage was filled with that smell only even with everyone puffing dank........ The type of guys who would not smoke anything you had, they only smoked their w.w. and only sold tiny amounts within a small circle. I could never even get a nug- But it was really, really strong shit that matched its unique smell. The buds looked like little powdered donuts small, round and fluffed up, not airy but weird like a donut each one.

Well I get a call yesterday and one of my buddies is flipping out says one of the three kids got busted and the other two ripped down small grows they had going because they have families. They freaked out and called my buddy next and gave him a couple cuts for safety. If he did not grow this would have never happened the kids had promised pops they would never pass it .... He said it grows like sensi star not sure what that means never had that either ....

Pure luck all the way around. I'll get mine when he grows them out glad I guess this is pay back for teaching my buddy and giving him seeds all these years. Once he runs it i'll grab a few pictures from his place, i can't run it outdoor this year so his pics will be it until next year ~ :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom