williams wonder

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
reef wat up man just wondering if u could give some info on it high, yield,lineage is it like the old school any info appreciated keep up the good work:yes

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
hello any body out there anyone heard from reef or upinsmoke

B

baggins

there was a post that reef was going to be away from internet for awhile

P

Papa_kush

I've smoked it...don't know what the genetics are though, I would guess its a indica dominant hybrid pretty frost with dark purple and light green undertones. Had a spicier taste than i expected but the high was only avarage and wasn't very long lasting. Wasn't impressed, but again, this is just from one sample from the club.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Isn't Williams Wonder from Rez.. Or is this different deal:) I bought a pack a Williams Wonder IX long while back on the Seedbo.

:passingjoint:

GTD

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Just seen em up on the bay guess its a different type gimmick all together.. Cool:)

:passingjoint:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Rez WW was about the largest strain I've grown and I'll bet Reefs will br the same

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
rezs wasnt much anything special like the 1 one my homeboys dad used to have straight dank in my top five real fire but the guy who had it died a bit before i started and couldnt get a cut i hope someone can answer i cant believe not alot of people know about this strain old school dank maybe just a lost gem damn

Top Bottom