Willie Nelson from Reeferman

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some old shot of Willie Nelson rockin the garden. I still run this strain to this day and have a killer mother plant that has stood the test of time..

This is one badass strain for sure

Willie Nelson = Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese

Tex

Willie nelson from reeferman
Willie nelson from reeferman 2
Willie nelson from reeferman 3
Willie nelson from reeferman 4
Willie nelson from reeferman 5
Willie nelson from reeferman 6
Willie nelson from reeferman 7
Willie nelson from reeferman 8
Willie nelson from reeferman 9
Willie nelson from reeferman 10
C

coldnorth

always wondering about that strain, but she shore looks killer! real fat girl you got texas kid :)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I've had these for years TK and now ya gots me wantin to pop them

Greyskull

Greyskull

willie nelson wouldn't but a whole crop of schwag.... that shit looks NICE

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice T.K,,,i personaly didnt find the right willie,,my friend found a willie he really liked,,great buds man..Jimi

B

British_Hempire

If it's good enough for willie it's good enough for me!

Looks very nice indeed, nice work mate.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Rm

is this Willie Nelson = Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese or The Willie Nelson that Barney's won a Cup with a few years back was actually C5 x G13Haze male is this true?

this was one of my top 3 strains of my trip in aug of 06 .
i loved her dark ,spicy ,medicinal just different .this qualified as a one hit wonder for me .made me relaxed but energetic ,heady,make ya eyes chinese,twisted .

i thought this was special medicine old school budda serious chron chron.so im wondering the exact lineage.

tk
big up brotha that lady looks sexxxy.beefy colas of chronic swizzy.

1luvbigherb

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Willie Nelson = Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese

I thought even the Barney entry was the same genetics..

Tex

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
barneys a theif like the rest of the breeders in amsterdam,, the willie he has is a reaferman willie nelson,,theres only 1 or 2 real breeders out there in dam now,,the rest are like the fast food there, a load of shit

R

Reeferman

No it was willie nelson not c5 the reason the willie seeds suck from barney like all of there knock offs is that they have a f-1 cutting that they pollinate with ???? to make seeds they do not have the parents to make the f-1 .If thats the story they are spinning they are likely pollinating my cut with a g13xhaze male (lol)
RM

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
RM
i thought soo ,jk's cb had ur vb from VI
thats lame of derry this practice is all too common nowadays .

props too reef 4 keepin it pure

1luvbigherb

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
If thats the story they are spinning they are likely pollinating my cut with a g13xhaze male (lol)
RM

Sounds about right mate, alot of ppl in dam are using soma's g13 male cut

R

Reeferman

Sounds like they are pollinating the g-13 x haze f-1 with the same male ! LOL
I bet all there seeds are fathered by that cutting :brokenheart who is your daddy is a simple question eh .
There is another seed company in amsterdam that isolate different bubba kush pheno's and call each pheno a different strain name :icon_spin: I guess they put a different spin (lol) on each pheno .
RM

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Logic is right ,they are pollinatin everything with g13 over here for the last couple of years ,,,

L

-LeToni

There is another seed company in amsterdam that isolate different bubba kush pheno's and call each pheno a different strain name :icon_spin: I guess they put a different spin (lol) on each pheno .
RM
YES! hehe
THATS MY REEF !!
I really want to have some of this some year but hempdpot is expensive!

mancordero

mancordero

thanks TK, i've been wanting to grow some willie for some time now and this post has inspired me to finally make it happen

also, Barney's is full of stuck up pricks. I was just there a few weeks ago and they tried to rip me of right to my face. f that.

nurlord

nurlord

Wille is good stuff. Pretty exotic smoke. Awesome yields as well.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just popped the last of my old school Willie Nelson beans for some fun in the midnight sun. I have the one mom of a pheno that is not as hardcore as the one I had but finishes much faster...on the hunt for that old one..

Tex

C

chuckyoufarley

i cant believe you are still running them TK i 1st saw thread you done a few yrs ago
WOW it must be hella good .im just amazed

Top Bottom