Willie Nelson Help

• Thread starter PhatjunkieChuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PhatjunkieChuck

Reef,
Grew out a few of these beans from a purchase in 2007... I got three different phenos

One super tall, branchy with many little bud sites...sort of hazy scent, finished in 10 weeks

One tall but tight branched girl with a lemony grass/sour scent,big yield finished in 10 weeks ... Hermie nanners came out toward the end of the cycle

One tall but tight branched girl that had a sweet bubblegum type scent, finished in 12.5 weeks big yield...also VERY hermie at the end of the run.

Are these results typical for the strain? Is that batch prone to hermie??

As to the hermies, not extra stress involved, no light leaks etc, many other strains in the garden,(not rms) all rock solid, no hermies at all...

Thanks in advance

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have ran it a few times, I have a mother of it now and the last of my old Willie Nelson seed stock goin as well..I haven't ever had hermie issues at all with this strain..

It is full on sativa so it is goin to be genetically predisposed to a little of that form the get go..

Tex

R

Reeferman

We offer a general satisfaction guarantee its sounds like you should exercise I will ask logic to hook you up with something special .
Reef

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

We offer a general satisfaction guarantee its sounds like you should exercise I will ask logic to hook you up with something special .
Reef

Thats awesome Reef!!! Speaks volumes of your character...

P

PhatjunkieChuck

Reef

Thanks, I'm not really looking for more seeds but rather some advice on what phenos I'll come across etc.
I'll be happy to accept your offer though, just let me know...
I'm gonna start a new grow thread on my next round of these clones and on a new ten pack from this batch of WN that I'll start early next month... Let's see what we get

B

Bacchus

Never had any issues with Hermies on all the runs I did. :)

J

Jalisco Kid

I only got to run her twice before she was lost with my rc. My helper totally stressed her,I had a few nanners at the end but no seeds.Mine game in at about 80 days. JK

Top Bottom