WILLY JACK's

• Thread starter phoenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phoenix

Hi farmers,was in town today getting some supplies at drhermans who by the way were sound as they replaced a pk of mothers finest that didnt germ[not one]and when i told then sensi had just ignored me ,even though he is just a reseller he split a pk of shive skunk[8beans] to go some way to making me happy.
I thought this was pretty cool,and its has meant that he has saved a customer that spends and this customer will tell everybody about this positive experience.
While there when i asked where the new willy jack seeds had come from he said an over zealous supplier had sent them,so after a price haggle with supplier he was selling em reduced at £25.
I was wondering if any of you have heard anything or seen any grows with their gear?
I chanced a pk of their willie nelson.:bong-hits:

P

phoenix

thought i would bump this and see if anyone in a diff time zone has any experience,i've been told they are canadian so if any of you farmers out that way know anything,could be good or bad,all i want is the truth or an honest opinion,so please help a brother?

M

Mr_Cannabis

hello phoenix, im lookin to buy some willy jack seeds.. Chronic x White Rhino.

Ive not come across any reviews or a grow diary on them.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
willy jack and motarebel:character0050: are my two biggest inspirations ever in the grow game. willy jack has some killer crosses i've grown many in the past and still have a few hide away somewhere. i would have never done so many crosses if it wasnt for willy jack:character0050:. no lie.:big_boss:

F

FastForward

Wow...that's my mind blown during my wake and bake j.....thanks a lot for that Doc.

I genuinely thought he was a bedroom breeder with some cool ideas and was sitting back waiting for someone else to try them out :) Was only looking at them last night. The million dollar question for me is, is he using the pre 2000 version of the chronic?

And give him an invite to the Farm :rastadancing:

P

pinhi

I picked up Willys aftershock (wwxco) and Black dominaxHindu kush..One ten pack of each..germed 5 from each pack and all 5 germed with 4 females and 1 male from each pack..descriptions that I got were pretty much dead on except I wasnt told how friggin fast they would grow!! all plants have been very vigorous with the exception of 1 of the BDxHK that hermied..might have been an early light leak..Im in the 6th week of flower and everything looks amazing so far..I paid 75 cdn/pack from a Toronto seed bank so 25 seems cheap..I would scoop as many as possible at 25

M

Mr_Cannabis

I ordered those seeds earlier the.. Chronic x White Rhino.
I paid £35

Whats the difference in the pre 2000 version of chronic, FastFoward? is it better or worse than the upto date version lol

F

FastForward

Whats the difference in the pre 2000 version of chronic, FastFoward? is it better or worse than the upto date version lol

I've read that the older version was better, although I can't remember why...

Top Bottom