Wilma System

• Thread starter Chesney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chesney

Wilma System????

Hi fellow farmers, was thinking about buying a wilma system.
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with these systems.

Thanks Chesney

T

thc4sim

Yea buy 1 mate they are shit hot!

OJD posted a thread with some SSSDH grown in the wilma,

i had 1 for a few years, but i just hand water now, but they are good

U

ukcheesehead

ive got a 4 pot wilma but never used it . as the pots are to close together . but it would work well if i did a scrog . i mite use it with my next grow . not to sure yet as im happy with my diy dripper system atm

G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
I use a wilma 8 plant system. This is safety, simple to use, and you can expect good results.
Any problems for me with this hydroponic system.
Ukcheese is right ... put a scrog on it and have yield =P.

F

FastForward

I converted a flood and drain (EF120) to dripper and it worked great, if you want a bit more flexibility to move pots around, or have more space between plants. Drippers are a piece of piss to do....pump, hose, dripper manifold, timer....that's it....everything else is just about catching the runoff. As UKCheese says, you might want to try a DIY job?

C

Chesney

Thanks for you input peeps, I went and got one today in the end, only cost £62 for a 4 pot so I thought fcuk it.
What I was thinking of doing was keeping my four mothers to be in there but I dunno what medium to use, I usually grow in soil and have never done hydro, got all the equipment and nutrients to do so though, I thought it might be better to keep the mothers in hydro for a bit faster growth, I really want to be able to take cuttings every 4 weeks and basically I want all round simplicity.
Any suggestions?

Thanks Chesney

I

igrohydro

Hi Chesney,4 mums in hydro will provide a hell a lot of clones.If your growing in soil,will you have room for them all?

Id say youd get 40+ cuts per plant easy every 4 weeks once established in soil,more in hydro.

Maybe it would be a better idea to keep your mums in soil and use the system for a faster cycle.

A good medium for that system is hydroton,pretty simple to use and cheap,considering its reuseable.
Just a thought,all depends on how many cuts you need I suppose.

Goodluck.:bong-hits:

D

Dr Herbal

Ive got the 16 plant wilma and its SHIT the first grow i got good yield but they grew massive every day i had to tie them up i used nearly a whole ball of string they got so tall they touched the light bulb.The next grow i only used half the pots so the wouldnt out grow eachother and they hardly grew and i got fuckall yield.Third grow half didnt grow and other half streched so much it was i joke. Ive had more problems with the wilm than any thing else i would stay away and go nft high yield constantly.

L

lil ze

i just got a wilma 4 pot system and am using canna coco for blue cheese and nl#5 haze feminised seeds ,can anyone advise me with a time schedule for watering my plants from start to finish as i am confused whether to jus leave the system constantly running.

M

MonkeyNuts

Ze i am thinking of investing in 2 4-pot wilma systems to grow 8 GHS cheese seeds in a medium of coco with a base layer of clay pebbles for aeration, Do you suggest using coco with the wilma system ? what are your results so far ? Thanks.

Top Bottom