Wilted Plants

• Thread starter Wildill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

Okay I had an power issue and my plants where in the darkness with no ac for about 48 hours temps where high there plants did not dry out out they are on drip system that was not effected by the power issue. I've since had the issue fixed and all plants are looking great except 3 plants are wilted over they are the only 3 that did this in the room they been like this for about 2 days now my question is has any body seen a plant take longer then 24 hours to recover from wilting? I'm assuming they got stressed.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Not really. Usually they bounce back pretty quickly. We're those 3 pots that wilted dry or wet? I did see you say your on a drip, just wondering if those few plants were still getting water too.

Wildill

Wildill

Not really. Usually they bounce back pretty quickly. We're those 3 pots that wilted dry or wet? I did see you say your on a drip, just wondering if those few plants were still getting water too.
I was thinking the same they where not dry but maybe they where not getting enough water I had them being watered once a day today I made sure they where watered real good and bummed the feed tune up 2x a day I also raised the humidity up to 60% hopefully they perk up soon

Top Bottom