WIN AN AC INFINITY IONFRAME GIVEAWAY

Brad104

Brad104

OK I got 2 explain I have 8 regular [@Ethos] lemon haze then ,2 fem photo[ @Ethos] Candy Shop Rbx ,2 fem photo @[Gasorganics] Sage monkey 🐒 2 cloned purple queens and 1 wedding cake,along with 3 auto's that were threw in the order.I have 780 watts in 5x5 1 se5000 and an fc 3000 this is why I'm hoping for the evo ionframe 8 to replace 2 for 1
Best of luck to all who enter
Thanks again @ACINFINITYINC

IMG 20230515 234638
H

HighasaHalfling

🌱GIVEAWAY:
3 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own IONFRAME EVO Bar style LED Grow Light of their size choice, from the EVO3, EVO4, EVO6, and EVO8.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now!

Winners will be chosen at random! Open World Wide!
*This giveaway will end on May 18, 2023 at 9am PST*
View attachment 1979743
Second time, running bagseed, but a light like these would help me feel confident to invest in better genetics

G

GrowDaddy11

🌱GIVEAWAY:
3 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own IONFRAME EVO Bar style LED Grow Light of their size choice, from the EVO3, EVO4, EVO6, and EVO8.

View attachment 1979743
OG KUSH x Runtz !! Yumm!!! And a lil Zkittles!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

View attachment 1979743
Did I win yet? Is my new light in the mail?can I get tracking?GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! AC INFINITY THANK YOU FOR THE CONTEST AND MY TENT WHICH I LOVE

C

catfish307

For my first grow I'm currently growing - Royal AK auto, Royal Haze auto, Northern Lights auto, Royal Diesel auto and Gorilla Glue Pp. Someone went a little overboard and didn't realize a 4x4 tent wasn't going to be big enough for 5 plants. 🤔

ACINFINITYINC

Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

View attachment 1979743
Congratulations to our 3 giveaway winners! Thanks for sharing your most recent grows!

@linuxr @crossfader

Top Bottom