• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Wind burn 3
Wind burn
Wind burn 2
Hi all is this wind burn? I setup a full size fan on a giant clip and over night the oscillating motor gave out... I'm only seeing it on the one leaf but others are showing tiny single markings somewhat resembling the tiny holes seen around the dead center of the center finger of the leaf

Trentski420

Trentski420

What ppm range would coco/perlite generally feed early bloom (day 12 flower) I have experience using basically same medium with peat added in in which case I raised from I believe 600ppm slowly up too 1200ppm (late bloom)

Trentski420

Trentski420

Right now they are feeding in the 600-700 ppm range I know coco/perlite feed lighter but more often does thus mean I'll never feed them as high as 1200ppm? 1000ppm?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Wind burn tends to hit the outer blades first, I have never gone hydro.
Burn2
BURN BABAY BURN!
Deficient and burn

xenon730

xenon730

it can be. on the others is it yellow or brown rectangles, mostly intervein, and mostly in 1 or 2 specific spots? bad wind burn can do that as well as deform new growth. i tested this extensively in my own garden and it primarily shows as an approx 2" diameter area as interveinal rectangles starting brown to yellow and progressing to holes and causing symptoms similar to nute burn(edge burns) without the thick leaf and only in one area and always in the direct path of a fan that doesn't oscillate as much on that location or is still. the leaf itself won't be as thick as a burned plant and that makes the burn look different a bit. hard to explain.

if you even think it is, place the fan elsewhere and watch there. there will be other marks as this is harder damage. if we're talking 24h though I'm obligated to think it's not air damage or that maybe it could occur in a small tent with the fan basically touching. in my harshest test it still took about 3 days for noticeable leaf damage let alone this which is like stage 3 damage.

Top Bottom