Wind ?

• Thread starter Bronco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bronco

Bronco

What do you all do for the wind ? We got some pretty good breezes today and is a little hard on my 1 plant....I have it tied pretty well with that green tape but still find a few broken branches....
Thanks for any help......

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Choice staking is great for wind protection. I did mine on early flower so that I didn't have to worry about messing with the roots in late flower.
20170919 131317

This is much more difficult and unreasonable for larger scales though. That's where the early trellising really comes in.

below frigid

below frigid

Cage em, I use the 7ft game fence as well. Just move the cages to your dry area and they are great to hang your colas on as well.

BudBogart

BudBogart

wrapped these a couple days ago. This is what that netting looks like after wrapping the plant. You want to wrap each plant separately for best results, not a row of plants. Not so tight as to squish bud together. Help the bud ends through the netting after wrap if necessary. I think it's called hortenova, something like that. 300 feet 100$ US. I am sure having the wire cage inside adds greatly to the wind resistence, but I was stoned when I posted this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom