Windowmaker can you make me a CAD drawing?

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Hola MPB''ers... I just tore down the wall between my two flowering rooms. Now I'm left with one big 28' 5" x 12' 3" space to fill with plants MPB style. Widowmaker I'm drooling over your killer Auto Cad drawing and was wondering if you could make me a layout for my space? I was hoping to fit 16 plant and 17 lights. Looking over your drawings does it looks possible? thanks in advance :)

O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O

T

TyKaycha

Might want to try doing a search for his name. Pretty sure it's "Widowmaker" and pm him. Might get an answer quicker.

Much respect.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

View attachment 68320
Is this what you are looking for? If this is the layout you want, do you want it centered in the room or off to one side or corner? Found that two drawings is the the way to go, one for lighting to be use for a ceiling layout and another for plant layout or floor plan. Let me know. Enjoy

:icon_spin:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Is this what you are looking for? If this is the layout you want, do you want it centered in the room or off to one side or corner? Found that two drawings is the the way to go, one for lighting to be use for a ceiling layout and another for plant layout or floor plan. Let me know. Enjoy

Widowmaker... :sign0005: Super happy! This drawing is beyond perfect; exactly what I was looking for.

Before seeing it I was a little nervous about fitting that many plants in with vertical lights I couldn't move but your drawing shows it working out. Now I'm curious about your two drawing idea?

This month I'm watching a friends room that I have to crawl around in, so having it centered looks like it would leave a little space around the sides for walking. Your CAD drawing will make the layout so much easier. You're the man, I owe you big!

-CW

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Widowmaker again. :)

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

View attachment 68684
Here is the same drawing with more dimensions called out. In this scenario the lighting layout and the plant layout share the same dimensions. So no need to make two drawings

G

grantl2009

Hey cheech, add me for I can talk to you..I need more information on the CinX strain..I got my hands on a seed and a fesh batch of CinX in Yamhill..would love to know more about it!! --grantl2009

Hola MPB''ers... I just tore down the wall between my two flowering rooms. Now I'm left with one big 28' 5" x 12' 3" space to fill with plants MPB style. Widowmaker I'm drooling over your killer Auto Cad drawing and was wondering if you could make me a layout for my space? I was hoping to fit 16 plant and 17 lights. Looking over your drawings does it looks possible? thanks in advance :)

O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O

G

grantl2009

Thank you for the email!! Yeah this is kinda weird, are you on budbook.org? If you do get an account there, we can talk, im under the name "Grant". If anything, im on hotmail/msn messenger grantleblanc88.

O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O
X O X
O X O

H

happyinmendo

Haha... man... you are going to have like a 25k power bill each month.

I am curious if you could make me one of those diagrams for a building 11'2" x 39'. I'd love to give this a shot and just need to rearrange my uni strut to hang everything in the right place. I'd like it to be centered. I have a/c and dehumidifiers in there and would just need to rearrange a few things and be rockin.

I'd like at least 3' to walk into the room without anything being there. Curious what the max capacity is using this setup in a room that size.

I really like your diagrams! Great to hand to a contractor and say, this is what I want, lol...

F

FileError404

Thanks so much for the graphs, widow! Makes it easier to pitch to your partners :) I think you made every size now btw. here and the other threads :D I will dream about that 60 setup tonight...

I'm wondering if there is a "Most Efficient" setup, regardless of room size, so you would built a room around the most efficiency, not the other way around.

Any lighting geniuses out there? I might call a gaffer :D

Experienced gaffers can coordinate the entire job of lighting, given knowledge of the time of day and conditions to be portrayed, managing resources as broad as electrical generators, lights, cable, and manpower.

M

MediMary

widowmaker.. I have a question for you.. its posted in the double d shopping list sticky.. second from the last post.. if you have a second maybe you can take a look at it for me.. thanks a ton

DeRail

DeRail

what would be the optimal size room for a 5 plant setup with 4 1K and 2 600W or is there another configuration that would work better I am trying to keep my lighting under 30 amps 240V.
I am limited to 125 2P amps for the house. and want to run a 3 ton AC 1HP chiller 6 fans and all the pumps air and water and still have some juice to make some coffee in the morning.

Top Bottom