Windowmaker can you make me a CAD drawing?

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

what would be the optimal size room for a 5 plant setup with 4 1K and 2 600W or is there another configuration that would work better I am trying to keep my lighting under 30 amps 240V.
I am limited to 125 2P amps for the house. and want to run a 3 ton AC 1HP chiller 6 fans and all the pumps air and water and still have some juice to make some coffee in the morning.

This is what I have on hand for now.
View attachment 81798
:icon_spin:

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

what would be the optimal size room for a 5 plant setup with 4 1K and 2 600W or is there another configuration that would work better I am trying to keep my lighting under 30 amps 240V.
I am limited to 125 2P amps for the house. and want to run a 3 ton AC 1HP chiller 6 fans and all the pumps air and water and still have some juice to make some coffee in the morning.

View attachment 81887
Go to starbucks your plants need all the juice,LOL!!!
:icon_spin:

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Widowmaker, Nice work bro. You are providing a huge service for the peeps here.:sign0005:

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Dude, you're the man...

Thank you so much for contributing so generously to all of us here!

And I think I'm gonna end up using the 6 plant 8 light layout you did for me for when I switch to a custom UC system!

Thanks again man!

N

norcalgreens

widowmaker how bout a 14x14 room. thinkink 10 light 9 plant. would like spacing as close to 50" as possoble. THANKS A TON

N

norcalgreens

Thanks widowmaker. looks like i will have the room for the 9. Wish i had more power and more lights to go with the 16 light. all trees would have light from 4 sides. Bad thing is i only have enough power for 11 lights.so thats my situation. Was trying to see the best layout for what i have 11 light 9 plant..... THANKS A TON

Latest posts

Top Bottom