Windycitysmoker's Fun Room

• Thread starter WindyCitySmo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

What's up farmers,here's a back ground info on the rooms,and strains.
8x4 flower room,two 1,000 watters air cooled,400 cfm fan with carbon scrubber,6" inline a/c vent , 3 fans to move circulation.Ten 5 gallon DWC buckets,nutes is V+B ,and size for bloom booster.

Vegging area, 2' x 6' with a 300 watt Led,and a four foot shop led. Eight 2 gallon buckets dwc,and a 36 site clone king.

Strains in vegging area,3 Gorilla glue ,5 dalins net, and a few cuts of other strains i have.
Strains in flowering,4 jamicainBerry testers from reeferman,which is a lambs breath x Fraser valley blueberry.3 cherry fire cookies from relentless,3 Bogglegum from BoG,1 Gorilla bubble from Tony Green,I just took down my GSC s1 from chimera.

I will post pics daily.
Windycitysmokers fun room
Windycitysmokers fun room 2
Windycitysmokers fun room 3
Windycitysmokers fun room 4
Windycitysmokers fun room 5
Windycitysmokers fun room 6
Windycitysmokers fun room 7

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

Chimera GSCs1 i just harvested,i took a cut in late flower,she rooted ,and is revegging :)

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

GG4, was gifted to me about two weeks ago,cutts rooted,and here is the progress.she was pissed when i took her out of tje cloner,and placed in the buckets.im trying to get her back healthy and happy

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

I forgot to mention i have the two 1000 set up as one HPS and one MH,i will get better tric production this way,but loose a bit of bud

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

Thanks everyone for all the likes I appreciate it.

So the reeferman testers, 4 of them i have one pheno that doesn't look like it will produce anything really.here are the 4phenos

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

Its that 4th pic that looks like a dud,all at 50 days from germination .also here is bogs. Bogglegum doing good.i have three of them,and two are about two feet tall,the third one is about four feet tall

WindyCitySmo

WindyCitySmo

Finally the cherry fire cookies from relentless,i have two of them ,same as others about 50 days from germination.these girls stretched alot,they stretched the most out of all the girls in the flower room.she has hudge fans ,fat stalks so i hope i get fat buds :)

Top Bottom